United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see anything but a comfortble win against the worst rag side in years. Wouldn't be quite so relaxed if we hadn't won the Prem, but we will be victorious I'm sure.

We should be fine as I saw something quite genuine on TikTok about some bloke on VAR today who our owner has given backhanders to for refereeing over in the Middle East.

Good news if true, and the bloke sounded really genuine.
So 1-1 final score ?

I was talking to a rag supporting mate last night and he is not even going to watch it because he thinks it will be embarrassing for them today. He also said they shouldn't even be in the final and Coventry should. I've never seen him be so down over the club. From top to bottom is rotten.

I just nodded thoughtfully, but was laughing inside.
If the shoe was on the other foot, do you honestly think he would not be laughing. Go, gather him up take him to wherever you are watching the game, buy him a pint and then for 90 minutes banter, take the piss, laugh at them.

You'll both be better for it, you will be taking the piss and he will be happy that his team is relevant for at least 2 hours because starting today they won't be relevant for a long time.

The Rag players will bust a gut for Tent Peg if the stories are true he’s getting the sack after the cup final.
I’m not too sure about rags busting guts for ten hack now , more like opposite effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.