United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens I can console myself that at least it is not the dippers. I don't think I could face the wankfest if this had of been bingo's last game.
I still don’t understand why dipppers sang ” while my guitar gently weeps” ? makes zero sense in every way

I think Kev will be well up for this as it is his last match for the club before retiring to Southern California!

Let’s send him off in style! ;-)

Just win, and in normal time. Should be plenty of motivation for this one- back-to-back domestic doubles, and keeping the rags out of Europe, being the biggest.
Plenty of motivation on their side as well, tbf. They need to win if they want European football next season.

As if their line up apparently being leaked makes the slightest bit of difference... everyone already knows exactly how they're going to set up and how they're going to play.

Park the bus and hoof it up to the fast lads upfront to try and nick a goal on the break against the run of play... just like every other game they've played this season

Whatever happens I can console myself that at least it is not the dippers. I don't think I could face the wankfest if this had of been bingo's last game.
It makes it a little easier for me that we have won four league titles in a row and it would have been a lot worse if we lost last season's final where we had great chance of winning 3 major honours in one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.