United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
115 Score GIF - 115 Score GIFs

Biggest worry for me is just how far the officials will be prepared to bend the rules in favour of the rags. After that penalty in last years final, I would put nothing past the bent bastards in terms of trying to level-up the difference in quality between the 2 sides.
As always don't let the match officials have any significant influence on the match.

Biggest worry for me is just how far the officials will be prepared to bend the rules in favour of the rags. After that penalty in last years final, I would put nothing past the bent bastards in terms of trying to level-up the difference in quality between the 2 sides.
That one last year convinced me of the waste of time that VAR is. That pen was a desparate search for anything that could help utd.

I too fear what VAR will do for them.

no amount of leveling it up will save the rag fuckers today 4-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.