United Post Match Thread

I thought we did ok but Demi cost us and we all saw that coming.

Still a point up with 8 games left.....somehow!

Seriously? Hope he walks to the airport and fucks off, the useless prick
Yes. It wasn't a Mourinho storm off but it was an uncharacteristic abrupt ending. The interviewer asked the question and Manuel said "I am only talking about this match and nothing else" and then turned and strode off while the interviewer was trying to clarify their question.

Demichelis single handedly lost us that game, along with a fair few others this season. Never seen one player fall apart as dramatically as he has this season and it's destroyed our season. His dads refusal to notice this and stop playing him hasn't fucking helped either, neither has our attackers losing the ability to hit a barn door from 10 yards. FUUUUUUUUCCK.

I thought overall we were the much better team to be honest, we just didn't take our chances and had the worst defender in the league on our side to gift them a goal. Other than that they were wank and offered absolutely nothing. Absolute shambles the way we've fallen apart

If Fernando had started, the worst result would have been a draw.

He left a fucking big hole in the centre of our midfield, totally failling to recognise that Demichelis was likely to struggle, & we should just be thankful that Utd are shite otherwise we would have been 4 down before Fernando came on.

Thought the team played ok under the circumstances of being handicapped by one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.