United post-match thread

Not happy with PEP he disrespected 9000 blues by devaluing what a derby means. Not just tonight we have been toothless up front for a while now.They were completely ripe for another defeat under Maureen and we let them off the hook Instead of the journos pinpointing there crisis They will quite rightly look at at our depressing stats
Catch yourself on. Our reserves were the better team and the rag infested media can write whatever to f@ck they want but this just proves to me that we have a great project underway, with greT players and a greT manager and they are shite, absolute shite. By May the truth will shine through. I've never been happier as City fan as this football and squad is the best I've seen in 50 years and the best has yet to come. CTID

Don't recall Iheanacho having as bad a game as tonight and still think he influences and plays his best stuff from the bench. A few others not up to the mark tonight, Sane and Otamendi in particular.

I thought the young lads Maffeo and Garcia had good games, both are here to stay in our squad.

Overall though we weren't arsed about that competition and the team selection showed. Not overly disheartened. Must say I love that United towed to a shitty victory against our B team, will paper over their cracks a bit until the wheels properly come off at the swamp.

Anyways too much shit on here, some forumers have become cringeworthy since the past few months (last months of Pellers and now again). Just going to get on here when some actually realize its fucking October and not April. I judge people, but judge Pep when its May.

Do realize if we played a full XI we would face a WBA side away which din't have a midweek game while we would have come off 3 really tough games in one week (Barca away, Southampton and Rags) and would follow it up with another 3 in a week (WBA, Barca and Boro).

Me personally? Not a lot because I'm not being paid thousands to manage the team or play for them. I'd like to think we'd have a plan B though and not constantly play like we are 3-0 up when we are losing. We have gone behind 6 times now and not won once.....

we have more than a plan a and b.....pep is constantly changing things on the pitch (one up top, two up top and that is just the very basics along with what he is asking the fullbacks to do and the midfielders....notice that none of the midfielders were dropping deep today (doing what ferna normally does.....notice that our wingers were really hugging the sidelines today and we were spreading the play a lot more instead of going through the middle...all different plans.......pressing on the firs pass instead of waiting for the second like w did against barca....again very different)......so yes not a plan b...but a plan a-fucking z!

A lot of positives from tonight. Garcia and Maffeo made a huge step forwards. Our reserves matched their best available team-at their place. Forget the press and the inevitable hyperbole. This team is moving in the right direction and Pep got the selection bang on. We now have a better chance of getting a result against Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.