United post-match thread

Big competition for them, not for us. I'd still tell Guardiola to fuck off if I met him tonight, it's a fucking Derby. Hate, fucking hate losing to those ****s.

No great surprise in the result, given the disparity in the starting XIs. Disappointing 2nd half from City though, no real desire to win it.

6 without a win now, very worrying. The players look lost.

I think Pep is over-drilling them. The players seem confused and scared to stand on the wrong blade of grass. He seems to have scared the freedom out of them.

Always hate losing to the scum and its a pity Pep does not understand the rivalry .Maffeo was our best player and a 19 year old who never gets a chance yet Sanne had a shocker and is the same age !!.
Piss poor.

Never got out of first gear and everytime we did Dean made sure he put us back in neutral.

Very poor Utd team that we should beat.amazed we didn't destroy them.

It's not tonight's game that worries me it's the last few. We just look slow and get pushed off the ball very easily. Our defence is just not strong or good enough and will be our downfall again this season.

Kids been great tonight that's the only positive and at least we are out of this cup which is no biggie!

Where has that quick attacking game gone ?
Where has that neat passing gone ?
Where has that calmness gone ?
What's happened to our forwards ?

Want to see a big reaction from them all now inc pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.