United sold out

I am in a supporters club in fact I run it from time to time - and its just not true that tix get alloctaed to us first last season we got NONE to the derby and I have full loyalty point (is now 5500) this year we got 3 out of a membership of 35 - the club take into account all aspects and TBH think they do a pretty good job - for those on the I am a better fan than you bandwagon - I live in N Ireland and was at 37 games last season - BUT I do not consider myself any better or worse than any other blue - you go according to your means and as often as the finances dicatate etc etc - if I were A MILLIONAIRE I would not miss one game no matter where I lived on the planet - then again I may live in Mary D's and have no spondoolicks so I am fecked and cant go ????

i seem to remember an aussie getting a ticket for the Schalke game where proper fans who go week in week out missed out! now thats more unfair than missing out on a ticket for the united game at the swamp

mcfc1894 said:
i seem to remember an aussie getting a ticket for the Schalke game where proper fans who go week in week out missed out! now thats more unfair than missing out on a ticket for the united game at the swamp

Whenver this topic gets a run I'm the one that always cops it.

People have got tickets through dodgy ways since day dot. I had a contact in a supporters club who was able to get me a ticket, and for that I'm eternally grateful to them.

But do you think you can just join a club and get a ticket? These guys have their own loyalty systems to. You can't except to sign up and get a ticket when Barry who has been going on the away coach and going to meetings for the last five years.

This Schalke thing is always used as a stick to beat me with. I'm sorry, but I don't, and don't think I should, have sympathy for that one person that "missed out". If I'm going to travel all that way, I'm going to pick and choose what game I go to.

We have a season ticket now and there are a couple of Australians going over to watch games at different points. And they're going to want a ticket. So guess what? You might be standing next to a person in the singing section with ZERO loyalty points at the home derby. And you're not going to think it's fair.

That thread calling out and dobbing CTID69 to the club was a disgrace. Either get to games, or get smarter.

Don't worry about it mate, you flew half way aroud the World to go to that match.
Fook anyone who can diss that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.