United sold out

Ticket For Schalke said:
agree with you ctid69 about the streetwise, when i realised i was never gonna get a ticket for derby, joined the chesterfield branch for £7.50, access to bar in stadium, and tickets i wouldnt get, best £7.50 iv spent.

p.s i live no were near chesterfied.

lmao put salt in the wounds ... im living in chesterfield at the moment and never heard of a branch !!!

I just thought I'd add to this thread that last year our branch received all the derby tickets we requested. This year, we received about 80%. Being a member of a supporters club branch does give you a good chance of a ticket, but it's not guaranteed.

johnmars said:
I just thought I'd add to this thread that last year our branch received all the derby tickets we requested. This year, we received about 80%. Being a member of a supporters club branch does give you a good chance of a ticket, but it's not guaranteed.

I'm ok as I have 5000+ points and connected to an OSC. However, as I've questioned in previous threads, don't the OSC's still have to have members that meet the loyalty points criteria to get the tickets requested?

liamctid said:
What a bunch of *****.

Some twat of a bloke said there was nothing happening at 9 but we may get a further allocation.

Just rang up, kept me wating for ages and a women said we'd only JUST sold the last few.

It puts me off going to City, our fucking box office.

I HOPE THE CLUB ARE READING THIS.

the further allocation was 6 tickets. piss take.

Danny Hoekman said:
johnmars said:

I'm ok as I have 5000+ points and connected to an OSC. However, as I've questioned in previous threads, don't the OSC's still have to have members that meet the loyalty points criteria to get the tickets requested?

Branches get tickets up front before they now what number of points it will come down to.

If a branch (for example) applies for 100, but are told they can have just 50, they could give the 50 SC numbers with low loyalty points and then go down the stadium and buy the tickets using the higher loyalty points SCs on top of that.

So it could be very flawed 'if' that was allowed to happen.

what happened to the other thread all about me ?

looks like its been deleted ????

ah well, that must have been my 15 minutes.

Mods.....what happened ?

warpig said:
liamctid said:
What a bunch of *****.

Some twat of a bloke said there was nothing happening at 9 but we may get a further allocation.

Just rang up, kept me wating for ages and a women said we'd only JUST sold the last few.

It puts me off going to City, our fucking box office.

I HOPE THE CLUB ARE READING THIS.

the further allocation was 6 tickets. piss take.

thats quite funny.

Citytillidie69 said:

Mods.....what happened ?

Calm your giddy pants down fella, you got your Derby ticket and for your close mates.
Here is your T-shirt entry to the Official Competition
itsallaboutme_1_108757_navy-white-print_l.jpg

mcfcmatt said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Mods.....what happened ?

Calm your giddy pants down fella, you got your Derby ticket and for your close mates.
Here is your T-shirt entry to the Official Competition
itsallaboutme_1_108757_navy-white-print_l.jpg

aww thanks matt.....never had a thread all about me before......quite amused by it.......might have to start a few "look at me" threads now as this infamy is like a drug.......only joking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.