United sold out

felixbg said:
unimpressed ... meeting tomoro just got a lot more interesting. i know loads of kids with barely any loyalty points that have got tickets through supporters branches and their bizzare methods and yet the people that have waited in the queue have somehow failed to get them !!!

Anyone who has a hand in singing that gareth barry song should not be allowed anywhere near ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
felixbg said:
unimpressed ... meeting tomoro just got a lot more interesting. i know loads of kids with barely any loyalty points that have got tickets through supporters branches and their bizzare methods and yet the people that have waited in the queue have somehow failed to get them !!!

Anyone who has a hand in singing that gareth barry song should not be allowed anywhere near ;)

;) means i went to barcelona and palace away, which should surely help my cause ... bit inconveniant this ... thought i'd be ok with 4000+ points.

felixbg said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

;) means i went to barcelona and palace away, which should surely help my cause ... bit inconveniant this ... thought i'd be ok with 4000+ points.

What a waste of money that was then,was gonna say, see you there, doesnt look like a will.;)

Son of a woman! I well wanted to go this year. ive only got 3820 loyalty points. looks like im going to have to win that competition my rag school do for tickets to some united games. trouble is it looks as if im going to have to sit in the stretford end again (i did last season) but i don't think i will hold it in when we kick their arses. Anyone got a couple of spear tickets??? Pm us if you have, but not with rip off prices, im unemployed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.