United Staff

Hamann Pineapple said:
East Level 2 said:
jimharri said:
They were simply asking if the match officials had forgotten the tactics that they had discussed with ''Moyesy''™ at the pre-match briefing.
Webb did well for them today:
Nasty - 1st foul and a yellow card.
Shrek - 1st foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 2nd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 3rd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 4th foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 5th foul and "Here's that yellow card. I'm very, very sorry Wayne, I really am, but I'm not going to fuck up my chances of reffing at the World Cup just because you are a fouling, irritating, foul-mouthed tosser."

Exactly

That **** Rooney has made me lose my voice today. I hate the twat

Aside from the Nastasic yellow and Rooney being giving a yellow way later than he should have been I thought Webb did alright considering his rag pedigree.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dynamo11 said:
Aside from the Nastasic yellow and Rooney being giving a yellow way later than he should have been I thought Webb did alright considering his rag pedigree.

he was awful.

I thought so too, JMW.

He hardly gave us anything all game, but he gave them plenty.

Terrible performance from red Webb.

Vienna_70 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dynamo11 said:

he was awful.

I thought so too, JMW.

He hardly gave us anything all game, but he gave them plenty.

Terrible performance from red Webb.

wasn't just that as well, on a purely performance level he was slow making decisions, too reliant on his linesman when he was much closer, called back freekicks to give against a team when they'd played two or three passes away with the ball, he was rubbish today.

East Level 2 said:
jimharri said:
They were simply asking if the match officials had forgotten the tactics that they had discussed with ''Moyesy''™ at the pre-match briefing.
Shrek - 5th foul and "Here's that yellow card. I'm very, very sorry Wayne, I really am, but I'm not going to fuck up my chances of reffing at the World Cup just because you are a fouling, irritating, foul-mouthed tosser."

How that Granny shagging, wig wearing, prossie shagging wank bag jizz slut never got booked earlier is beyond me.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:48 pm --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
East Level 2 said:

Exactly

That **** Rooney has made me lose my voice today. I hate the twat

same here mate

Rug head should have been booked for kicking the ball at Navass iirc head in first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.