United Staff

Ryinho said:
Seen something in the second half which baffled me, that a member united staff went around the pitch to speak to the linesman. Anybody know what this was about, and isnt it illegal as well for them to do this

Dont think he went to speak to the linesman, i think he went to get a message to Evra / Vidic and the linesman saw him and fucked him off
I thought it illegal too, they cant leave the white box

Ryinho said:
Seen something in the second half which baffled me, that a member united staff went around the pitch to speak to the linesman. Anybody know what this was about, and isnt it illegal as well for them to do this

WE ARE MANUre, we break the rules when we want!! There were one or two dodgy lining decisions - one where even Webb had to overrule the idiot with the flag on CBL3 side!

SkyBlueFlux said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Rug head should have been booked for kicking the ball at Navass iirc head in first half

I think that was pretty clearly accidental. Of all the things Rooney should have been booked for, that wasn't one of them.

Nah, the sly fat fucker meant that.

Sky Blue said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Rug head should have been booked for kicking the ball at Navass iirc head in first half

I think that was pretty clearly accidental. Of all the things Rooney should have been booked for, that wasn't one of them.

100% knew what he was doing and later in the game would have been booked for it.Had it hit him in the face he would have been booked for certain.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
East Level 2 said:
Webb did well for them today:
Nasty - 1st foul and a yellow card.
Shrek - 1st foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 2nd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 3rd foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 4th foul and "I'll book you next time Wayne"
Shrek - 5th foul and "Here's that yellow card. I'm very, very sorry Wayne, I really am, but I'm not going to fuck up my chances of reffing at the World Cup just because you are a fouling, irritating, foul-mouthed tosser."

Exactly

That **** Rooney has made me lose my voice today. I hate the twat

Yeah, no chance of Rooney or Webb hearing me from back in 303 but they got both barrels throughout the match.

I couldn't understand what the coach was doing on our side of the pitch but they'll try and cheat any way they can.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sky Blue said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

100% knew what he was doing and later in the game would have been booked for it.Had it hit him in the face he would have been booked for certain.

I'd like to see a .gif to prove it. He was facing the opposite way when he swivelled to clear it, it'd be quite the skill to take aim at somebodies face when you're not even looking at them.

lancs blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

That **** Rooney has made me lose my voice today. I hate the twat

Yeah, no chance of Rooney or Webb hearing me from back in 303 but they got both barrels throughout the match.

I couldn't understand what the coach was doing on our side of the pitch but they'll try and cheat any way they can.

This ^^^
the nasty stench of the arrogant sense of 'entitlement'

A bit like those posh old buffers getting done for traffic offences who fall back on " do you know who I am ?"

man u = arrogant shitbags on the slide..

SkyBlueFlux said:
WEMBLEY76 said:

No way. Intentional.

Couldn't give a fuck though personally, we rise above it.

Rooney was their best player by far, and his performance was average at best. Says it all.

Kompany's performance against him was actually world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.