United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football guy said:
Rag's new shirt deal will earn them £50m , yes , £50m a season , how can this deal pass FFP? UEFA has to take some action there while the truth is they can't do anything

This is £10m more than our whole etihad deal , i feel sick
Why do you feel sick, they've got a massive jump on us after stitching up the Premiership/League. We're only 20% behind in the revenue stakes and if we do better than them next year it could become quite even.

We, City fans, should be thanking United and the Glazers for pushing the boundaries, afterall, we're playing on your fiddle to take us forward.

Football guy said:
waspish said:
Football guy said:
No , its $560m over 7 years , its in their ipo filing in new york stock exchange , unless they are lying , this is the truth

Pretty good deal that the sponsors must of believed that they have 700m fans

Thats why their man behind the deal got fired , this is just too much money , maybe we can renegotiate the etihad deal

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Football guy said:
This is revealed in the latest filing by the rags in the new york stock exchange for their ipo
No it wasn't. There is no mention of a figure.

If you are on twitter , its confirmed by @tariqpanza as well as @andersred , also by reuters

Refer to the latest filing after the chevy deal was confirmed
Sorry. You're quite right. That's some deal.

It doesn't need to be sanctioned by UEFA as it doesn't involve a related party. The same as our deal with Etihad.

silvasilvasilva said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Football guy said:
This is revealed in the latest filing by the rags in the new york stock exchange for their ipo
No it wasn't. There is no mention of a figure.

Its an amendment to the filing from today, not from the second prospectus, link is above..

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 pm --

SWP's back said:
silvasilvasilva said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1549107/000110465912054176/a12-11113_16fwp.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/ ... _16fwp.htm</a>
That's unreal. How was that ever sanctioned?

With regret judging by the fact they sacked the guy, although surely the men on high would have to approve something like that

exactly what I've been saying SSS. The idea that he just signed off a deal like this when no-one else was looking, like it's some sort of mileage claim, is preposterous.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:
Thanks for the link, how the fuck did the get that through.

I demand PB and SWP go and piss through whoevers letterbox needs pissing through, thanks.
I'm drinking a load of water as we speak!
I'll bring the puppy beast, he could piss for GB.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TCIB said:
Thanks for the link, how the fuck did the get that through.

I demand PB and SWP go and piss through whoevers letterbox needs pissing through, thanks.
I'm drinking a load of water as we speak!

How GM did sactioned this? I'm sure a group of people are responsible for a deal of this magnitude?

If the deal goes through , rags will have a additional £30m from this deal , add to that the expected increase of £10m next year from kit's deal and reduction of debt by ipo .
We are looking potential £60m more income for rags in a couple of years time (neglecting the new tv deal) , that's scary

For me this is the sort of investment they need, because when BaconChops goes new manager will need to spend at least 100m minimum!

Not arsed anymore we are a top club with the Infrastructure and management to be at the top table for ever

lol i can imagine the look on the pair of your faces since you understand it all. As you read that i'll imagine along the lines of...

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

Then swiftly on to...

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iBUTPDXKNfzEZ.jpg[/bigimg]

and finally...

[bigimg]http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2444/4000083099_0f927272d6.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.