United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Conversation You Have Had With A Numbhead Rag

twinkletoes said:
I have just been talking to a United fan about our transfer policy and comparing it to ours.

I used a shopping at Tesco analogy.

We are looking at the "finest" range whilst United are having to make do with the "value" brand.

We might be looking at the finest range but we haven't fucking bought anything yet!!

Don`t talk fucking stupid !!
Its impossible.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
twinkletoes said:
I have just been talking to a United fan about our transfer policy and comparing it to ours.

We are looking at the "finest" range whilst United are having to make do with the "value" brand.

We might be looking at the finest range but we haven't fucking bought anything yet!!

Perhaps we`re looking at a BOGOF deal ??

twinkletoes said:

That's because we are spoilt for choice.

twinkletoes said:
twinkletoes said:

Good riposte, sir.

twinkletoes said:

Good riposte, sir.

Cheers. After what Khaldoon said at the end of the season, I can only see quality not quantity this time around.

I hope I have reassured your faith a little bit this morning.

twinkletoes said:
twinkletoes said:

Good riposte, sir.

Cheers. After what Khaldoon said at the end of the season, I can only see quality not quantity this time around.

I hope I have reassured your faith a little bit this morning.

My faith, like my sarcasm, never wavers ;-)

Cant stand the Ronaldo v Messi arguement - there both fucking brilliant, who cares.

Markt85 said:
Cant stand the Ronaldo v Messi arguement - there both fucking brilliant, who cares.

If I can carry on the Tesco "finest" analogy, then I have to say Ronaldo is a bit too moreish for me.

bluemoon27 said:
Mine was last night,went into the local boozer to watch the game and eventually this rag starts to bleat on that Ronaldo is by far away the best player in the world and he he a utd prodigy,i then say take your red goggles off he is not bettter than Messi is he,he then says no Messi only does 1 or 2 good things in a game Ronaldo is at it constantly for the full game every game,i then say check there stats for this season alone im sure i heard on ssn the other day that Messi as scored 92 goals this season in total for club and country Ronaldo as scored 61,he replies Messi cant be that good he couldnt even help the Argies qualify for the euro finals.
At that point i laughed at him finished my pint and walked out of the pub without saying a word to the thick twat

Makes me wonder tbh, both these players play in the spanish league yet score 153 goals between them..

Apart from the the few top teams..the rest must be really shite.

on facebook, he was claiming he'll always be loyal to united even if they win things,

i merely pointed out the fact he's never been loyal as he's only been once, he replied saying how he couldn't get tickets as the waiting list is too long.

i copy and pasted the page off the official rag website (yes i did feel sick) where it said he could get one, he went offline lol.

another...

arguing over the money argument with a different scumbag this time, on fucking facebook again, anyway i copied and pasted all the players they bought in the early 90's with the inflation predictions. also the cost of their first 11 etc. again he didn't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.