United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
andyhinch said:
Pam said:
Apparently, Sir Freaky Bacon confronted the ref at half time. He was raging, allegedly.

Touchline Ban!!!!!!
not in my life time:)

lol

MSP said:
this part is just mind-boggling:

"They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

OMFG.
I'm sure we won a title in less then four minutes, oh wait, silly me, that never happened!

Watch it Fergie, they'll send the boys round

A3_R_S1CUAAHF4b.jpg:large

All is can say at the moment is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm 27 and it's a rare thing when we win and they lose (except when we play them! and recently)

Chelsea will be the team to beat this season. I think Arsenal will be there or there abouts too.

Pembrokeshire Blue said:
I genuinely think they will struggle for 3rd this season.

You must be kidding ! they had %63 possession and create more chances than Tottenham and most of us were hoping for a draw even when the game was 3-2 for Spurs !

I would like to seem them relegated, but with a front four of RVP,Rooney, Nani & Kagawa I don't see them finishing below 2nd place.

Tevez City said:
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
I genuinely think they will struggle for 3rd this season.

You must be kidding ! they had %63 possession and create more chances than Tottenham and most of us were hoping for a draw even when the game was 3-2 for Spurs !

I would like to seem them relegated, but with a front four of RVP,Rooney, Nani & Kagawa I don't see them finishing below 2nd place.

The what we have we hold mentality of the Spuds players explains rag's 63% possession. They were chasing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.