United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie: refs shouldnt have responsibility for time keeping

how purple is that bugle of his?

i feel like i`m playing operation everytime shakin bacon illuminates the tv screen....

fuckin bitter old jock..

I can't remember any stoppages of note in the second half except the subs. Gallas got contact lense replacements but the match went on without him. Van Pursestrings and Gallas (leg) stoppages were first half where Foy added 3 minutes on.

Re: Scum in meltdown.

Pam said:
That's two defeats in six, you twats.
The Mickeys should have beaten them, and Southampton threw away a winning position in the last 10 minutes. The vermin are not that good a team, really. It's simply that most teams are beaten before they even leave the dressing room. That, along with dodgy refereeing decisions are helping them to stay up near the top.

lafitz2008 said:
bigquinn772 said:
Fergie complaining he didn't get enough 'Fergie time' today.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19774393

"They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

Unbelievable,they got four and a half minutes anyway and this from the man who questioned the five we got against QPR !

Damn right! Plus the 90mins to win the game in the first place. Baconchops do us a favour. Piss off!

woodieMCFC said:
lafitz2008 said:
bigquinn772 said:
Fergie complaining he didn't get enough 'Fergie time' today.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19774393

"They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

Unbelievable,they got four and a half minutes anyway and this from the man who questioned the five we got against QPR !

Damn right! Plus the 90mins to win the game in the first place. Baconchops do us a favour. Piss off!
tick tock pisscan...tick tock....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.