United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban Van are tomorrows back page headlines so I think the FA will be forced to charge him.

LoveCity said:
blink922 said:
"Yeah, I meant to put it in that far corner," Cleverley said when asked if it was his intention to go for goal.

Lying little shit.

Lies, deception, and cheating are part of that club's culture. This is the club that shamelessly exploits death and tragedy for money after all. Nearly every player has a black mark next to him for some reason, be it personal indiscretions or on-field theatrics (diving, elbowing). I think Valencia may be the only one who isn't a disgrace in some way which makes him strangely likeable. It must all come from the top (Ferguson)... Welbeck, Young, and Rooney don't become serial divers when they previously weren't unless they are influenced by someone. You can just imagine Ferguson whispering to them all to go down easily and play for penalties, then when the issue is brought up the rag PR machine will leak something like "Sir Alex will have a word with them and tell them it's not right".

Lol, all because he claimed he meant it like all players do when they didn't

Markt85 said:
LoveCity said:
blink922 said:
"Yeah, I meant to put it in that far corner," Cleverley said when asked if it was his intention to go for goal.

Lying little shit.

Lies, deception, and cheating are part of that club's culture. This is the club that shamelessly exploits death and tragedy for money after all. Nearly every player has a black mark next to him for some reason, be it personal indiscretions or on-field theatrics (diving, elbowing). I think Valencia may be the only one who isn't a disgrace in some way which makes him strangely likeable. It must all come from the top (Ferguson)... Welbeck, Young, and Rooney don't become serial divers when they previously weren't unless they are influenced by someone. You can just imagine Ferguson whispering to them all to go down easily and play for penalties, then when the issue is brought up the rag PR machine will leak something like "Sir Alex will have a word with them and tell them it's not right".

Lol, all because he claimed he meant it like all players do when they didn't

No, Cleverley's lie (and no, many players would say "I didn't mean it!" and have done before) is just symptomatic of the deceitful culture at the swamp and how somehow all of them seem to turn out to be twats. This is just minor though considering they have serial adulterers, rapists, and crack heads on the books.

Please please Fa please ban Van Persie
we need him banned please please fa ban van persie!!
if he misses 3 games he misses arsenal and chelsea and they might drop points so please ban van persie!

Then again we might not need them to its international week coming up so we can all sit and create multiple threads hoping he gets injured wooo!!

All this because he didnt want to join us, really??

Love City, of all your tens of thousands of posts how many of them actually didnt focus on United? 2? your obsessed bud.

Uno's_My name said:
Love City, of all your tens of thousands of posts how many of them actually didnt focus on United? 2? your obsessed bud.

Ooo, stinging words! I comment on everything football related, I've probably posted as much about Spanish football as I have the rags. That you seem to know the contents of all my posts suggests obsession of another kind. Do I need to change my locks?

Edit: Just having a laugh as a quick look at your post history has someone saying YOU are obsessed with them. Maybe you are one of them incognito, wouldn't be the first. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264665&p=5888840#p5888840" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264665&p=5888840#p5888840</a>

Uno's_My name said:
if he misses 3 games he misses arsenal and chelsea and they might drop points so please ban van persie!

Then again we might not need them to its international week coming up so we can all sit and create multiple threads hoping he gets injured wooo!!

Uno's your name and redcafe your forum.

Cannot speak for anyone else on here, but all I want is to see a bit of fairness - ie the player getting banned for using his elbow.

CheethamHillBlue said:
JM Mcr said:
An average 4 or 5 posts a week (the majority of which are in reference to United) on an internet forum constitutes obsession does it?

Posting at all on another teams forum during a match (never mind that h-t bollox) is a strange thing to do imo.
Strange people are generally obsessive in one way or another.
Yours appears to be Bluemoon.
An opinion to which you're entitled, although me having a different opinion to you apparently makes me strange and obsessive.

Personally I find being insulted, or judged, by people who don't even know me - merely because they don't agree with my point of view - a little strange but each to their own I guess.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 am --<br /><br />
The Future's Blue said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
JM Mcr said:
An average 4 or 5 posts a week (the majority of which are in reference to United) on an internet forum constitutes obsession does it?

Posting at all on another teams forum during a match (never mind that h-t bollox) is a strange thing to do imo.
It is quite strange isn't it. You'd think that a fan would post on their own site (ie. Rag site in this case) rather than login to another teams, especially when winning.

This is a general comment JM, not specifically aimed at yourself. On another note, you may have an average of 4 or 5 posts a week but as of late it's been a lot more. In fact, I'd say you've probably posted more than me.

At least you're above us on goal difference, you should be feeling good about that. Ferguson was right to worry about it last year and there was me thinking he was talking out of his arse.
I don't just use Bluemoon tho and am able to visit several sites over a 15 minute timeframe, using the bookmarks on my phone.

And I'd actually be feeling a lot better if we were top of the table (on goal difference or otherwise), it's not just about besting City for me.

JM Mcr said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
JM Mcr said:

An opinion to which you're entitled, although me having a different opinion to you apparently makes me strange and obsessive.

Personally I find being insulted, or judged, by people who don't even know me - merely because they don't agree with my point of view - a little strange but each to their own I guess.
You post, during a winning game, on your arch rivals site instead of celebrating with your own. That says that you are either gloating or realise that your own fans are shit and would rather celebrate with your opposition.

Either way mate, it's very strange.

strongbowholic said:
Uno's_My name said:

Uno's your name and redcafe your forum.

Cannot speak for anyone else on here, but all I want is to see a bit of fairness - ie the player getting banned for using his elbow.
Haven't seen the incident too clearly but I agree, if he's elbowed him he should be banned retrospectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.