United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Future's Blue said:
JM Mcr said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Posting at all on another teams forum during a match (never mind that h-t bollox) is a strange thing to do imo.
Strange people are generally obsessive in one way or another.
Yours appears to be Bluemoon.
An opinion to which you're entitled, although me having a different opinion to you apparently makes me strange and obsessive.

Personally I find being insulted, or judged, by people who don't even know me - merely because they don't agree with my point of view - a little strange but each to their own I guess.
You post, during a winning game, on your arch rivals site instead of celebrating with your own. That says that you are either gloating or realise that your own fans are shit and would rather celebrate with your opposition.

Either way mate, it's very strange.
Instead of or as well as?

End of the day mate I actually enjoy posting in here (when I'm not bring forced to defend myself), I don't think I gloat, try not to antagonise (not very successfully tho it appears) and genuinely like to debate issues with fans who have a different viewpoint to my own. I,really don't get why it appears to be such an issue for some and I'm sorry if my presence is so strange to you. Perhaps that says as much about you as it does about me tho? After all we're grown men, arguing with people we've never met, purely because they dare to have a different opinion to ourselves?

Cleverley my arse

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1RmJ_pyrMY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/a1RmJ_pyrMY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/a1RmJ_pyrMY</a>

Sheriff Fatman said:
Zardon132 said:
They have stoke after the break. Don't see 3 points there.
It's at the swamp so I can see three points for the rags all day long.

The two games afterwards might be a different story though, Chelsea away and Arsenal at home.

Serious? This is Utd we are talking about. They come out smelling of roses 99.9% of the time. I can see those jammy c**ts getting 9pts out of all them games, and a few dodgy ref decisions to give them a helping hand. This is one reason i detest them.

Sheriff Fatman said:
Zardon132 said:
They have stoke after the break. Don't see 3 points there.
It's at the swamp so I can see three points for the rags all day long.

The two games afterwards might be a different story though, Chelsea away and Arsenal at home.

Yeah, Stoke at the Britannia is a very tough proposition indeed, Stoke at your home ground is a far easier game.

I can't see United winnign at Stamford Bridge, not the way Chelsea are playign at present. I see Chelsea as the biggest challenge we'll face to retain our title. United will be up there come May, but Chelsea are the ones which worry me the most. United at home to Arsenal will no doubt be a United victory.

Blue_Rossy said:
RVP NOT to be charged for elbow lol are we surprised?

Not at all. That's the sad thing now, we all knew with 100% certainty he wouldn't be charged even though he did smack the player in the face. Can't have him missing the Chelsea double header and especially the Arsenal game can we? Not good for business. United still without a red card or retrospective punishment since the 6-1, they'll be breaking fair play records soon at this rate.

LoveCity said:
Blue_Rossy said:
RVP NOT to be charged for elbow lol are we surprised?

Not at all. That's the sad thing now, we all knew with 100% certainty he wouldn't be charged even though he did smack the player in the face. Can't have him missing the Chelsea double header and especially the Arsenal game can we? Not good for business. United still without a red card or retrospective punishment since the 6-1, they'll be breaking fair play records soon at this rate.

It gets tiring repeating the same old thing, but if that was Balotelli he'd be banned already. No ifs, no buts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.