United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
jay_mcfc said:
Red Manc said:
Ha come off it lads are you actually serious? You can't really seriously be saying RVP should be sent off for that. It's not an elbow, he shoves him with his arm! Toure had hold of him, he was just shoving him off of him.

Shoves him with his arm? He has a look around, sees where Toure is, weighs him up and strikes him in the chest with his elbow and then kicks him.

Has anyone got a gif of the Tevez incident? Jones forearm smash hasn't had much of a mention

I've been asking if anyone has a gif of the latter incident for a while.

I thought there was fuck all in it, certainly not an elbow or thatcher-esque smash. I'll happily admit I'm wrong though upon another viewing if I'm deemed wrong.

As for the Toure/RVP incident. It's handbags at best. I don't even think Kolo passed a single comment on it to the ref or anyone did he? He just got up, stumbled for a while and then carried on.
I saw this being near to the touchlibe. At the time, Mancini laid into clattenburg about kolo being yanked to the floor by RVP and that it was a foul. Clattenburg told him he saw it but then kept pointing to the referee. Looked like he didn't want to follow it up especially as it was directly in front if him. In my opinion RVP should have been reported to the FA...

Re: rooneys warning

smeeagain said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2248360/Wayne-Rooney-planning-revenge-Sunderland.html

come on sunderland !!

Rooney is a wanker. End of the day what we did against United (celebrating City's winner and doing the Poznan next to their fans) was nothing more than many other fans of many other clubs would have done. In fact, when we drew 0-0 at Old Trafford in a game that mathematically sealed our relegation a few years back, their fans were happily rubbing it in with "going down" chants etc. Its fine when they take the piss though because they are United and "do what they want". Arrogant fucking arseholes, they turn up everywhere thinking they can take the piss, they get the rub of the green against "small" clubs all the fucking time, they've got a legion of plastic wanker fans who think they can take the piss just because they happened to latch onto a more successful club than mine, they can fuck off.

To think they go on about Liverpool being the "pity city", looks like half of their fans want to get the candles out because we had the cheek to take the piss against the mighty manchester united. I'd expect it from their fans but Ferguson and Rooney going on about it is pathetic. And they gave us some loan players, aye, because that was a pure act of kindness. Nothing to do with wanting Evans and Welbeck to get first team football at a decent level so they could step up and play an important role in Manchester United's first team. Last I checked we paid to loan the players and they've gone on to do well for United so Ferguson can fuck off anarl.

If they can't take it they shouldn't dish it out, no wonder people were so happy to see them gutted on the last day. Mind I'm devastated that we annoyed them, they're going to beat us home and away now which of course is vastly different to the 6 points we normally take from them, we've not beaten the buggers in the league since 1997 for fucks sake! Sorry Rooney, we beat Man City at home and drew away to them last season so you should be thanking us for keeping your title hopes alive as long as they were, don't blame us because they dicked you.

Looking forward to the game today even though they'll destroy us as always just because it'll be a laugh to see if we can get them any more apoplectic with rage.

U-N-I-T-E-D,
Wrongly thought you'd won the league
With a nick nack paddy whack City scored a goal,
We bounced as you fucked off home.

0,,10281~10848284,00.jpg

Think we'll be doing it again in the highly unlikely event that we actually score at Old Trafford for once, seems to get them throwing their toys out of the pram

its the 3rd time this year he has been involved in something like this (RVP). Should have gone at Pool for a 2 footed lunge, worse than the Pool player got sent off for, but only got a yellow. Then put an elbow out v Newcastle, again nothing. Then this.

Wonder if Mario would have got away with all 3

Re: rooneys warning

smeeagain said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2248360/Wayne-Rooney-planning-revenge-Sunderland.html

come on sunderland !!

How pathetic is Rooney. Hope Sunderland win so he looks a bigger **** than usual.

O'Shea "mistake" and 1-0 to scum. You would expect O'Shea to be a little more subtle about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.