United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifiwasarichfan said:
All his Goals seem to be different -Shots,Headers,tap ins etc and he works harder as a forward than anyone I have seen recently at winning the Ball back for his team.

All 1 goals in 22 appearances? I understand he has only started 12 of these but look at Dzeko and Hernandez, they don't always start either. Welbeck isn't clinical enough at the highest level so unless he is converted into a winger he is probably going to end up somewhere like Fulham soon.

Re: Rags Worst Nightmare

Caveman said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I'm afraid lightning doesn't strike twice I'm afraid they won't cock up a 7 point lead which might be 9 or even 10 if history tells us anything with Arsenal away, not won since the 70's? Of coarse I hope we can catch them, but why didn't Clichy just launch the ball into row z!!!!
They will lose again this season. They concede a lot of chances per game. They've already lost three and will arguably lose another three before the season is out. Not even thought about draws.

All it takes is United to lose ONE and draw ONE game between now and April 6th and us to match them in all other games. Then for us to get a win at Old Trafford. 7 points is really fuck all. If we were 7 points clear there's no way on Earth I'd be saying "we'll definitely win the league".

I so hope your right!!

I'm afraid lightning doesn't strike twice I'm afraid they won't cock up a 7 point lead which might be 9 or even 10 if history tells us anything with Arsenal away, not won since the 70's? Of coarse I hope we can catch them, but why didn't Clichy just launch the ball into row z!!!!

I remember thinking, what the #*@% is he doing dribbling around in the box? Right after the commentators had said, "You can only really see one winner at this point and that's City"!

Then, when Tevez committed the foul, they said, "if RVP could pick an exact spot for a free kick, this would be it".

Hurt almost as much as that Michael Owen winner in extra-extra-extra time a few years ago.

I think Arsenal will be possibly our biggest game of the season. All things come to an end and hopefully our dismal away record there will be one of them.

Bluemoon115 said:
I'd say us having the title wrapped up by then would be their worst nightmare.
Whilst less stressful for us overall, a repeat similar to last year must be worse for them. If we've wrapped it up and are 12 points clear in April (long shot but possible) then they have time to get used to it before we lift the trophy. If we keep them chewing their fingernails until the last few matches then pip them to the post, again, that would surely be worse....

TBH us even being where we are at all is a nightmare for them, I'm sure. Although there is one I know who says he "welcomes the competition". Very brave.

Course they will. They well and truly have form for letting leads slip come the spring and now they've got too many old players and two dodgy keepers.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 am --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:

I think Arsenal will be possibly our biggest game of the season. All things come to an end and hopefully our dismal away record there will be one of them.

Never, never, never have I looked on that fixture as anything other than a write off. Happens year in, year out.

Caveman said:
They will lose again this season. They concede a lot of chances per game. They've already lost three and will arguably lose another three before the season is out. Not even thought about draws.

All it takes is United to lose ONE and draw ONE game between now and April 6th and us to match them in all other games. Then for us to get a win at Old Trafford. 7 points is really fuck all. If we were 7 points clear there's no way on Earth I'd be saying "we'll definitely win the league".

I so hope your right!!
He is right! 7 points IS fuck all halfway through the season. The scum are very capable of losing matches. We've still got another derby to go. We're playing well again. Nothing is definite at this point, but all is not by any means lost either.

yayas trusty right foot said:
A lot of posters on here are clinging to the hope that Van Persie gets injured, i dont think he will..

However a barron spell of goals would be just as good and i think we will win it..

Got a feeling Mario is going strongly feature somewhere along the line.

What's balotelli got to do with it ? Hopefully crossed fingers some poor sod of a coach will soon take him of our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.