United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rags Worst Nightmare

the one thing with them is that seriously if rvp gets injured no one else is gonna pickup those goals i really believe that a lot of their scoring this season is just from him being on the pitch. if rooney isnt on form ur gonna rely on welbeck and hernandez(not the best example the way hes played thus far but the point remains) sorry just not seeing it. rvp is the key for them if he stays in form and in healthy he'll make it much tougher for us as he obviously already has

I love how even our sponsors show the difference in class between our clubs...

Etihad/Manchester City advert:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57EA0l4oqA[/youtube]

Chevrolet/Manchester United advert:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8bQXgvuYwU[/youtube]

What an abomination that is! It's nearly as bad as the "they say he is a legend" one.

A_3pphXCIAAh40D.jpg

Yaya_Tony said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Caveman said:
They will lose again this season. They concede a lot of chances per game. They've already lost three and will arguably lose another three before the season is out. Not even thought about draws.

All it takes is United to lose ONE and draw ONE game between now and April 6th and us to match them in all other games. Then for us to get a win at Old Trafford. 7 points is really fuck all. If we were 7 points clear there's no way on Earth I'd be saying "we'll definitely win the league".

I so hope your right!!
He is right! 7 points IS fuck all halfway through the season. The scum are very capable of losing matches. We've still got another derby to go. We're playing well again. Nothing is definite at this point, but all is not by any means lost either.
Course it fucking is especially when you add in the fact we go to Arsenal where we haven't won since the 70s, lose points in that and it could be 9/10 point gap. Not saying its over but United are huge huge favourites.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I so hope your right!!
He is right! 7 points IS fuck all halfway through the season. The scum are very capable of losing matches. We've still got another derby to go. We're playing well again. Nothing is definite at this point, but all is not by any means lost either.
Course it fucking is especially when you add in the fact we go to Arsenal where we haven't won since the 70s, lose points in that and it could be 9/10 point gap. Not saying its over but United are huge huge favourites.

Err, speak for yourself. They are anything but huge huge favourites in my book. Too many old men and an over reliance on one or two players will not sustain an otherwise average squad over the line.

Too many old men to sustain them through the last half of the season and if they lose RVP for any length, they're going to struggle to hold on to second. Dad's fucking army. And Christ, they are the most ordinary looking rag team I have ever seen. I mean to say, Tom Cleverley?! Phil Jones?! Evra; Rafael; Johnny fucking Evans. Dear oh lord, but they will come a cropper sooner or later. Masochistic blues can deny it all they like but I'm not having it that this rag team is up to the job and cannot be caught. I'd love to be able to say that they are total shit but the reality is that they are a very good team. But not quite good enough.

I think tonights result against West Ham proved United are going to drop points in the league.I dont think they really wanted another match with West Ham United in the cup

Pam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Err, speak for yourself. They are anything but huge huge favourites in my book. Too many old men and an over reliance on one or two players will not sustain an otherwise average squad over the line.

Too many old men to sustain them through the last half of the season and if they lose RVP for any length, they're going to struggle to hold on to second. Dad's fucking army. And Christ, they are the most ordinary looking rag team I have ever seen. I mean to say, Tom Cleverley?! Phil Jones?! Evra; Rafael; Johnny fucking Evans. Dear oh lord, but they will come a cropper sooner or later. Masochistic blues can deny it all they like but I'm not having it that this rag team is up to the job and cannot be caught. I'd love to be able to say that they are total shit but the reality is that they are a very good team. But not quite good enough.
You seriously need to take your blue tinted specs off

greasedupdeafguy said:
Pam said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

You seriously need to take your blue tinted specs off

I think you should stop panicking, nearly every post your at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.