United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Mcr said:
1.618034 said:
What's up with Shrek these days?

Shocking performance, apart from the tap-in, and an especially shocking penalty. Pele never did that!

Seems more to it it than his recent "injury" too as he was woeful before that and looks a bit lost...

Interesting celebration too... Looking to the heavens.

Probably nothing, but definitely worth noting.
Thought he did ok for his 1st game in nearly a month, scored (tap in or not you've got to be there to take it), forced a save from the keeper and had a few good touches.

As for the goal celebration, as has been said probably to do with his teenage sister-in-law who died a couple of weeks back....

And as last night's was his 6th goal in his last 6 games I wouldn't be too concerned about him...

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
Paul Walsh made a little joke about that tackle on SSNides just after it happened. It was very 'Scholesy is funny with his clumsy tackling isnt he'.

*****. The pair of em.

Can any of you begin to imagine the shitstorm if that was Balotelli? Suarez? Barton?

Double standard *****.
Agree about the double standards in the way the media laugh about Scholes' fouls but think the ref was right last night - yellow card given for a foul worthy of a yellow card.

Take your red tinted specs off. Under the current instructions to Referees that is a red card every day of the week.

It wasn't stonewall red, more of the borderline. That's about foul.

Since it was Scholes it should be red, someone with his history of wild tackles has to be sent off for that. If he was seeing reds for stuff like that he wouldn't make such tackles for last 20 years.

MSP said:
It wasn't stonewall red, more of the borderline. That's about foul.

Since it was Scholes it should be red, someone with his history of wild tackles has to be sent off for that. If he was seeing reds for stuff like that he wouldn't make such tackles for last 20 years.

It was 2 feet, no control and excessive force. Pretty much ticks every box for a red card these days. I don't agree with red cards being given for this sort of challenge but this is what we are told when our players see red.

But then we know rag players often get away with much more than anyone else, Rooney is even allowed to deliberately elbow a player in the side of the head without any sanction ffs !

Castiel said:
I'm sure you saw this if you watched their game but not sure if the gif has made it to Bluemoon yet:

1358373198164.gif

And yet they give Kompany a red card. It's getting utterly fucking ridiculous.

Edit: Just seen you have a match thread and subsequent discussion on it! Never mind.
regardless i cant believe the media still ignores this, its no surprise they are so far ahead with this sort of charity going their way. every other club gets players booked (sometimes games make them card happy- officials). the scum get away with rash challenges without bookings and foul at will. yet the scum always look to opposition players being booked through badgering the ref (why i think they should be mic`ed). its sickens me to know how penalties and sending off elude s them even when the scum are guilty.

if the above tackle was made(with city ,liverpool,chelsea or against the scum!) both the commentators and pundits would be all over the incident (showing various angles) and use such terms as "two feet off the ground"..... instead we get oh scholesy missed that haha or that old enigmatic response i m am totally sick of..... "oh sure scholesy cant tackle!" like that makes it okay.

its not like refs get it wrong and the bans are squashed(sarc`).....there are only a few examples in the last month .....Gibson,C.Cole, N`zonzi & Kompany. i d like to see some proper journo`s take up this matter or even have the FA`s view......it makes no sense to the football lovers!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQk4gbl6Erk[/youtube]

So anyway, see the Rag half-wits declare themselves champions - April 3 2012.

They wanted it sooooooo badly. Bless.

jonmcity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Castiel said:
I'm sure you saw this if you watched their game but not sure if the gif has made it to Bluemoon yet:

[bigimg]http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1358373198164.gif[/bigimg]

And yet they give Kompany a red card. It's getting utterly fucking ridiculous.

made even worse because that fat twat dean was looking right at it

What's wrong with that? LOL

Are you fucking stupid?

shame their game wasn t played on the 1st then pam! it would have been sooo fitting!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
jonmcity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
made even worse because that fat twat dean was looking right at it

What's wrong with that? LOL

Are you fucking stupid?
ah c`mon it was a poor attempt at humour.

Yet again someone has the balls to speak out against the clear referee bias that most people in the country see and is punished for it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2013/jan/manchester-united-west-ham-sam-allardyce-media-comments.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/20 ... ments.aspx</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.