United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"19 Titles - 0 Deaths. Y.S.B."

Scrawled across an adverting hording behind Old Trafford. Specially done for Liverpool's visit last Sunday.

And they say we have no class!

Just when you thought it wasn't possible to despise the hypocritical old pisshead even more, he comes out with this. The man who has implemented a diving culture more than any other club in English football.

260s4yx.jpg

LoveCity said:
Just when you thought it wasn't possible to despise the hypocritical old pisshead even more, he comes out with this. The man who has implemented a diving culture more than any other club in English football.

260s4yx.jpg

Surpise he didn't mention bale

LoveCity said:

260s4yx.jpg
Ashley young isnt foreign so its ok when he does it.

Just marking my place with my weekly mini rant about the red fucknuts.

Fortunately they have cover for Fletcher due to the in form Paul Scholes so spending money isn't an option therefore when they lose the league again this season (We can never win it they have to lose it) they can point a finger at us quoting billions again.

"Never in my lifetime ehh?" you jock piss stained red nosed fine dodger.

Twice it's going to happen and more if you stay on.

AntiUnited said:
Great well done typical shit. Totenham have lost sandro for the rest of the season and will prolly use scotty brave heart Parker can united get any luckier??
Far be it from me to back up that shower but barring a Lazarus-like recovery Sandro will also miss our trip to Spurs.
We also caught a break last week when Arteta got injured just before our game with Arsenal.

Talking to a rag at work ( yes I've had my injections) He says that the rags have already bought back £120mill of the £500mill bond issue that matures in 2017. I thought they were fixed term bonds and they had to wait till 2017 for all the interest to accrue. Is he right?

oddfellows said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8408338

Slur Pisscan just can't help himself, how can he get away with it but Fat Sam can't.

No agenda though

What he meant to say was Gill had not done his job correctly and he wasn't happy.

Jelly and fucking ice cream.......

-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 am --

JM Mcr said:
1.618034 said:
What's up with Shrek these days?

Shocking performance, apart from the tap-in, and an especially shocking penalty. Pele never did that!

Seems more to it it than his recent "injury" too as he was woeful before that and looks a bit lost...

Interesting celebration too... Looking to the heavens.

Probably nothing, but definitely worth noting.
Thought he did ok for his 1st game in nearly a month, scored (tap in or not you've got to be there to take it), forced a save from the keeper and had a few good touches.

As for the goal celebration, as has been said probably to do with his teenage sister-in-law who died a couple of weeks back....

And as last night's was his 6th goal in his last 6 games I wouldn't be too concerned about him...

-- Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 pm --

Stoned Rose said:
Paul Walsh made a little joke about that tackle on SSNides just after it happened. It was very 'Scholesy is funny with his clumsy tackling isnt he'.

*****. The pair of em.

Can any of you begin to imagine the shitstorm if that was Balotelli? Suarez? Barton?

Double standard *****.
Agree about the double standards in the way the media laugh about Scholes' fouls but think the ref was right last night - yellow card given for a foul worthy of a yellow card.

pmsl.....yellow card?

He could have killed the lad ffs!

On a serious note, Irani has been telling the world on talkshit all week that Sir Phalus has instructed his players to not tackle rashly and dive in and that's the reason they don't pick up yellow and red cards.

Its all down to their intelligence on the pitch and the Scholes incident in which he clearly stays on his feet and shepherds the player instead of going to ground is yet more evidence of what Ronnie is trying to tell us all.

So Pogba scored a brace last night for Juventus.
I bet the rags are not a happy bunch. Or do they still believe that Cleverley >>> Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.