United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Mcr said:
manimanc said:
JM Mcr said:
My original response was that the article you posted, debunking "the myth", was old news. As for the rest, well I'm sorry but, explanation or not, any Indonesian who believes that 1 in 10 of the planet's population are Utd fans needs to give their head a wobble (not that I think your average Indonesian gives a flying f**k about Utd's claims - I still think most people are drawn to a team by the football played and trophies won rather than the size of the fanbase) although they will already know Utd are a hugely popular club from the amount of Utd "fans" in their own country.

I'd let it go if I was you mate - it's nothing in the big scheme of,things.

-- Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm --

True but we've had the worst pitch on several occasions ;-)
well you have had a lot of shit on it these past 12 months...:)
and more to come on April 6th :-)
1245414193TxyZv1.jpg

AntiUnited said:
Well slurgi is pissed off it got leaked and jones will be fit for the next match /shocked

Pearce was highlighting slurgies and Steptoes hypocrisy. He went on the attck because like Bobby, Pearce told the truth. We wont win U21 tournaments when the so called best players see it as being beneath them for that attitude alone they shouldn't get picked for full internationals.

Those counting on an Everton win ought to read this...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275547/Manchester-United-lost-2003-Mark-Halsey-referee--stats-pictures.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... tures.html</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.