United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking hate these cunts, I've been miserable since 730pm last night and Everton have done fuck all to relieve it, why oh why are we trailing these twats by 12 points.

Do we have to give those cunts a guard of honour at the swamp if they have it sewn up by then? Still, at least we can laugh at the fact that most of the champ20ns shirts we'll see will have been bought in April last year.

Well, that summed it up, commitment, desire, passion, and the list could go on, everything we had a lack of yesterday and possibly all season from some members of our beloved club.

Come on City, forever Blue

Heitinga fouled RVP and offered to pull RVP up. In the midst, the Rags (Valencia, I think), took a quick free kick.

I know it was stopped, but wtf was that about.

What's this nonsense on the BBC website about Ferguson changing his team selection because City got beat? Was he happy to lose to Everton until City got beaten, I just can't get my mind around the logic.

GAZZA said:
What's this nonsense on the BBC website about Ferguson changing his team selection because City got beat? Was he happy to lose to Everton until City got beaten, I just can't get my mind around the logic.

the bigger crime imo is sir dunkan jones getting away scot free by his 'injury'. he should be banned from playing for England or a severe fine.

City fans have to admit that is sad that United are so ahead, and are playing in the QF of the champions league Vs Madrid.

I actually thought you guys would win the league, since they would have both competitions to worry about.
I didnt expect them to have the league won by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.