United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at Utd fixture list and the cheeky fuckers have audacity to have CL quarter final TBC in there, I hope Tranny rips them a new one.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm --<br /><br />
GAZZA said:
What's this nonsense on the BBC website about Ferguson changing his team selection because City got beat? Was he happy to lose to Everton until City got beaten, I just can't get my mind around the logic.
His interview on SSN said exactly that they can now relax slightly as with the 12 point gap he can now chop and change at will, if they beat Madrid then he can save players for CL as the gap is so big tey can afford to drop points, if they don't get through then he can do what he wants for the PL games.

F*** me, everything seems to be going for the Glazer's and United this season/year.

Share price is $18.85. It was over $19, but it's fallen back.

They got a £357 million sponsor deal with chevrolet 2014-2015 shit cars for a shit club hope we pull out another big sponsor soon

bluemcr said:
They got a £357 million sponsor deal with chevrolet 2014-2015 shit cars for a shit club hope we pull out another big sponsor soon

We just need them to launch their new executive "Labia" range now don't we.... Funny how the players are getting all theirs nicked, oh the fucking shame...

bluemcr said:

We need to step up the commercial side, training kit sponsors, inside city sponsors, bicycle sponsors, Shoelace sponsors, cat food sponsors for the fooking official carrington cat, get on it Ferran

Would you like a good read?

The 1991 prospectus for the floating of Manchester United as a plc actually set out 4 reasons for the floatation; (a) to raise 6.7 million pounds for the redevelopment of the Stretford End; (b) to widen the ownership of Manchester United; (c) to provide “increased liquidity” to Shareholders; (d) to give employees and supporters of Manchester United greater opportunity to invest in the club. Maurice Watkins talking a few years later about the flotation stressed only the third reason; “one of the primary purposes for the flotation was that it released cash for the shareholders.” There you have it, the main beneficiaries from such a bold move were Edwards, Watkins, and the rest of the United board at that time. It’s my honest opinion that this was the main reason for taking Manchester United public.

It's a good read. Rotten meat and all. http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk...hester_united_and_butcher_louis_eswards_.aspx

#ManUtd summer targets: #Strootman #Wanyama #Stefan de Vrij
#Eriksen #Begović #benteke #Baines

Confirmed targets via #MUFC source

via @indykaila

Certainly need a CM

jrb said:
Would you like a good read?

The 1991 prospectus for the floating of Manchester United as a plc actually set out 4 reasons for the floatation; (a) to raise 6.7 million pounds for the redevelopment of the Stretford End; (b) to widen the ownership of Manchester United; (c) to provide “increased liquidity” to Shareholders; (d) to give employees and supporters of Manchester United greater opportunity to invest in the club. Maurice Watkins talking a few years later about the flotation stressed only the third reason; “one of the primary purposes for the flotation was that it released cash for the shareholders.” There you have it, the main beneficiaries from such a bold move were Edwards, Watkins, and the rest of the United board at that time. It’s my honest opinion that this was the main reason for taking Manchester United public.

It's a good read. Rotten meat and all. http://www.meattradenewsdaily.co.uk...hester_united_and_butcher_louis_eswards_.aspx
In 1985 another capitulation by the FA allowed Clubs to keep all their home gate money and the majority of the television income was split between the “famous five” – United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Arsenal.
Just remind who the four clubs were that signed the letter to the PL calling for tighter financial control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.