United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Neville Neville has been nick nicked, presumably for having a stupid fucking name. (or it might be sexual assault)
Neville Neville Nicked Nicked in Sex Shocker?

Neville Neville Schoolkid Sex Scandal?

Neville Neville Knew Jimmy Saville?

Neville Neville Glitter Gang Bang?

Cuntona on ESPN classics talking about football rebels.

"It's about values."

Yes Eric, the value you placed on a guest appearance in a match to raise money for the families of people killed in a tragic air disaster at a club that made you a multi-millionaire.

Regards Rio just heard the pisscan on the radio slurring away saying it's all society's and football fans' fault. IT IS NOT RACIST.

The daft old kunt has been there for nearly 30 years.... is he saying he's not heard the 'build a bonfire' song before. Has he never heard it targeting the city of Liverpool but then low and behold one of his players are added to the song and society is fucked.

I wonder were the dumb, attention seeking twat that is Rio gets his hypocrisy from.

So random thought here but I think that Zaha seems like a bit of an arsehole. He'll fit right in next year.

SuperYaya said:
So random thought here but I think that Zaha seems like a bit of an arsehole. He'll fit right in next year.

Another reason why I want Hull City to go up. If Palace do it, you can guarantee that Zaha will score at Selhurst next season and do a sickly, refusing to celebrate routine that the press will use as a sign of his class.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Dwight Yorke is the one currently pissing me off. Been On Sky far too much recently. Talks complete dung, struggles with forming a sentence, and is incapable of getting the most basic cliche right.

He just comes across as a Ferguson/ United sycophant.

this. he also has a 9yr old(ish)disabled son with katie price who he has never had any interest in,right nice bloke

citykev28 said:
SuperYaya said:

Another reason why I want Hull City to go up. If Palace do it, you can guarantee that Zaha will score at Selhurst next season and do a sickly, refusing to celebrate routine that the press will use as a sign of his class.

the elephant man's Hull City? no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.