United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched taggart's interview - "we hoped for a strong referee, I'm not sure we got that tonight"

Could anyone be a bigger **** than he is?

He thinks Carroll should be sent off for this, lol

isKydpmqZx1o9.gif

MSP said:
Just watched taggart's interview - "we hoped for a strong referee, I'm not sure we got that tonight"

isKydpmqZx1o9.gif

You can clearly see Vidic push him that takes him in to De Gea.

From the BBC Website :

"Manchester United inched closer to regaining their Premier League title despite being held to a draw by West Ham United at Upton Park."

THEIR Premier League Title????

RyanP3609 said:
MSP said:

isKydpmqZx1o9.gif

even without push it's a foul, maximum booking but twat wants red card for that.

MSP said:
RyanP3609 said:
MSP said:

isKydpmqZx1o9.gif

even without push it's a foul, maximum booking but twat wants red card for that.

Yeah I agree, I'm not condoning it and saying it didn't warrant anything. A free-kick and possibly a yellow. But it only looks as bad as it does due to Vidic pushing him so he goes into De Gea a lot harder than he would had Vidic not touched him.

Definition of irony at the end seeing Vidic having a go at Carroll about elbowing, considering Vidic's main aspect of his game was his brute force (and the occasional elbow that went ignored).

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
From the BBC Website :

"Manchester United inched closer to regaining their Premier League title despite being held to a draw by West Ham United at Upton Park."

THEIR Premier League Title????

Pathetic journalism at it's best, what can I say more..

And bacon face talking about the referee yet again after a game they haven't won - what a surprise there.

Wow, just saw this for the first time. Yet again the invisible hand drags them over the line. You can understand sometimes when they're almost level and the linesman gets it wrong but that is the most blatant offside you'll see.

article-2310793-195B2852000005DC-101_634x360.jpg

Hello,
West Ham fan in peace, always liked City, always hated the red scum, just want to say, good luck for the rest of the season, fecking gutted about tonight, clearly fecking offside, and Taggert makes me want to throw a bottle through the screen whenever he appears, fecking blinkered purple nosed cnut, sorry but I think that the points difference will be too much for your boys this season, but I hope you wipe the floor with the pie eaters in the cup final, and by the way, if you ever want to let Carlito go we will gladly have him back.
Forever blowing bubbles.
Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.