United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Wow, just saw this for the first time. Yet again the invisible hand drags them over the line. You can understand sometimes when they're almost level and the linesman gets it wrong but that is the most blatant offside you'll see.

article-2310793-195B2852000005DC-101_634x360.jpg

it isn't, nothing in modern times beats the Dortmund one.

They're shit and they know they are.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/carelessness-369258/index3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/carelessness- ... ndex3.html</a>

I was loling so hard when i saw carrols take down of the goat man.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 am --<br /><br />
Pam said:
They're shit and they know they are.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/carelessness-369258/index3.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/carelessness- ... ndex3.html</a>

it is a beautiful sight when they are fighting each other like that popcorn material right there !

That's karma for his theft of a doughnut that went unpunished. The manager of Tesco, who didn't pursue it with the police, is probably a rag while Taggart put Shaggy picking up a Krispy Kreme, shoving it in his mouth and attempting to leave the store with paying for it down to 'cultural differences'. (Because in Spain anyone is allowed to take items from a supermarket without having to pay). Just another c*nt among so many.

He's not soft bacon is he? Rather than the sky headline this morning being about an offside goal, it's fergie thinks big nasty andy Carroll should've been sent off.

The match reports of the two games on bbc really show the bias. City are ripped apart, as should be, we were bloody awful, but you can bet if scum had been awful and scraped a 1-0 undeservedly the report would've been full of praise for their determination, ability to win when playing badly, blah blah.

At the weekend city beat Chelsea in a really good fa cup semi yet all I heard about was agueros stamp, that wAs the big story

LoveCity said:
Wow, just saw this for the first time. Yet again the invisible hand drags them over the line. You can understand sometimes when they're almost level and the linesman gets it wrong but that is the most blatant offside you'll see.

article-2310793-195B2852000005DC-101_634x360.jpg

Bloody hell how do you miss this? The linesman is right there ffs. Clear as daylight they are being handed decisions in their favour, makes me mad as hell. Would've been good to read something in the media today about the offside goal that handed them 1 point, but God forbid..

Dave The Hammer said:
Hello,
West Ham fan in peace, always liked City, always hated the red scum, just want to say, good luck for the rest of the season, fecking gutted about tonight, clearly fecking offside, and Taggert makes me want to throw a bottle through the screen whenever he appears, fecking blinkered purple nosed cnut, sorry but I think that the points difference will be too much for your boys this season, but I hope you wipe the floor with the pie eaters in the cup final, and by the way, if you ever want to let Carlito go we will gladly have him back.
Forever blowing bubbles.
Dave.

We get a couple of 'ammers on here, sound lads. You were robbed with that blatant offside last night. It's oh so typical of Baconface to deflect the story and turn it in to a "Carroll should've been sent off" story. He's been doing it for years and the media lap it up. We've left it too late to claw back, we've gifted the twats the title this year.

Anyway it made me laugh "you're getting sold in the summer" to the grannyshagger last night - he was shite apparently.

Last few Utd games:

Reading Home 1-0 (own goal and Reading penalty claim turned down)
Sunderland Away 1-0 (own goal)
Man City Home 1-2 (own goal and should have had 2 sent off)
Stoke Away 2-0 (soft penalty given and blatant stoke one not given)
West Ham Away 2-2 (one of the clearest offsides not given to gain them a point).

Evens itself out over a season though as they had all the rough calls early on away to Chelsea, Liverpool etc. Oh hang on............

hertsblue said:
Last few Utd games:

Reading Home 1-0 (own goal and Reading penalty claim turned down)
Sunderland Away 1-0 (own goal)
Man City Home 1-2 (own goal and should have had 2 sent off)
Stoke Away 2-0 (soft penalty given and blatant stoke one not given)
West Ham Away 2-2 (one of the clearest offsides not given to gain them a point).

Evens itself out over a season though as they had all the rough calls early on away to Chelsea, Liverpool etc. Oh hang on............

[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxpfttmPEq1rn95k2o1_400.gif[/bigimg]

On Andy Carroll's torpedo

"Pogue Mahone
Poster of the year 2008

Location: "like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

I'm really fucking annoyed about that incident before half-time.

Just look at how late he is going in there. Doesn't get within 6 feet of the ball and could have seriously injured at least two of our players. That's blatant assault.

Why is it that two-footed tackles cause massive uproar in the media and nearly breaking someone's neck just raises a few chuckles about him "putting himself about a bit"? Fucking nasty, violent thug."

Kinda like roonie smacking that wigan player (that was actual assault) and nothing came about it fuking clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.