United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bitter Reds

Pam said:
I am presently ignoring Mingchester United and as long as we come second and win the FA Cup, they'll soon be doing likewise.
Pam you love Manchester United.Your at Old Trafford shouting your boys on.

Re: Referee at OT tonight

Does it really matter.The scum will be picking their own referees again next season.Things never change in the premiership.

Sheikh said:
Is from Wythenshawe.

?
Been done to death on here already

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277201&hilit=anthony+taylor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277201&hilit=anthony+taylor</a>

For the record i am fairly certain he is a sunderland fan who has very strong united bias, he certainly puts his kid in United shirts.

bluesmith said:
Sheikh said:
Is from Wythenshawe.

?
Been done to death on here already

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277201&hilit=anthony+taylor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277201&hilit=anthony+taylor</a>

For the record i am fairly certain he is a sunderland fan who has very strong united bias.
Cheers, didn't see the other thread.

Still a bit odd.

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

I think everyone has had enough time to make their peace with it. They haven't been great for the last few weeks either. They aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

Only watching tonight because I have a bet on, will turn it off at full time for sure or if they start gushing about them near the end.

Not too bitter about it. They played better than us this year and you can't win 'em every year. Better believe we'll be back stronger next year though. Looking forward to the transfer window, think we'll make some splashes.

Re: Bitter Reds

I think rags are the only fans that I know that are more obsessed about putting other clubs down than celebrating their own victories. If it gets to the stage that city win the league and we are more bothered about united then it will be a very sorry state of affairs. That's why we are lucky to be city fans.

Alan Parry..."the trophy is coming home"..what an absolute tosser. Sky are so far up the rags behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.