United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: They win the league, nobody cares

karen7 said:
Caveman said:
DavidManc said:
Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.
"Hurts"? Don't think so! It's slightly disappointing that we haven't challenged for it this season but, unlike you lot, we support our club because we love to do so whether they're successful or not. We can hopefully win the FAC and make up for what has been a below par season on expectations, and we'll dust ourselves down and go again next year.

Anyone hurting today must have turned up last season and decided to be a Blue then because we know what hurting feels like and this certainly isn't it. In fact, I'm quite happy!

This

We all have that moment when we realise what it means to be a City supporter and this doesn't feel like one of those moments.

The title was lost in January / February interestingly enough when Yaya was on international duty.

let them enjoy their last for a while.

DavidManc said:
Stop going on about it if you don't care. It hurts me and we all know it hurts you. They're winning it by 13 points and you're classing it as a "whimper"? oh dear.

You stink...

Re: Bitter Reds

Check out Terry Christian's Twitter, now that is a bitter red. Him and "Scott the Red" are the most bitter of the big mouthed reds. Stu Brennan is showing Christian up on Twitter BTW, quite entertaining.

LoveCity said:
Check out Terry Christian's Twitter, now that is a bitter red. Him and "Scott the Red" are the most bitter of the big mouthed reds. Stu Brennan is showing Christian up on Twitter BTW, quite entertaining.

He's the last person I'd follow on twitter. Man boobed tool.

Ive had a couple of really nasty comments from utd supporters today,of the snarling rooney type.I said to both you have been the better team in terms of results so fair play.that was it.they dont seem happy to win it just happy we havent

When they tell me "we've won 20 titles now".

I just ask "Is that a true figure or are you exaggerating, are you sure you're not adding on another 5 or 6? Are you going tonight, there was still tickets left yesterday? Will it be a full house like it was against City or will you be fiddling the numbers again, like you did for every other fuckin' match this season?"

They immediately forget that they are meant to be rubbing your nose in it and just call you a "bitter bastard". You can stand there with a wry smile, knowing it's a job well done.

I am presently ignoring Mingchester United and as long as we come second and win the FA Cup, they'll soon be doing likewise.

They way we won it last season really rattled them, they see this title win as winning it back off us and getting it back where it belongs. No team seems to have such a sense of trophies belonging to them as United, not even Liverpool. A title win should be celebrated with your fellow supporters, not rubbing it in fans of other team's faces.

So when United do win the title, the proper United fans will celebrate together and realise they've earned it this season. But when the plastic rags come claiming "It's back where it belongs" I'm going to sit comfortable in the fact that we're going to Wembley in a couple of weeks with a big chance of another trophy and there's going to more successful seasons coming up than unsuccessful ones.

No fucker cares. It is the biggest anti-climax in football history (when compared to last season). The "race for fourth" and the relegation issue are far more interesting to people, as is Hannibal Suarez.This is not to say I'm not annoyed with our players for allowing this shit to happen but what's done is done and an FA Cup win would sugar the pill.

We're fucking better than them, though. This is the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.