United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcmanus said:
Watched a bit of telly and listened to the radio ......... and for fucks sake we are mentioned in most fucking snippets. I thought the scousers were your main rivals.
Just means we are now a thorn in their eyes and that they are sh!t scared of us. They know we are here to stay and probably drives them nuts.

mcmanus said:
Watched a bit of telly and listened to the radio ......... and for fucks sake we are mentioned in most fucking snippets. I thought the scousers were your main rivals.
They think by repeating it often enough it will be true, whereas in fact, the more often they say it the more preposterous it sounds.

It's the hardest thing for them to come to terms with. That we are, without any doubt whatsoever, in their thoughts more than any other club.

What other definition can exceed that when describing rivals?

Rio

Not sure if this is anywhere else on BM, apologies if it is.

Rio Ferdinand: "It's always sweet when you win the title and it's nice to do it here, in the right way and in style, not on goal difference.

"We have won it outright and we have won it comfortably."

---------------

What a wally. Ask anyone, ANYONE, how they would prefer to win the league against their rivals and they would pick our way any time.

Re: Rio

Id be ashamed for that twat to be in my team, classless horrible camel faced ****.
What is it about that team that breeds complete wankers? No grace whatsoever.
When do you hear any of our players talking shit about them? Never. I hope next year its that even we win it on how many throw-ins we had and we win it at the swamp

Re: Rio

lancs blue said:
He needs to have a word with his old mate Gary Neville who said last May after a certain stoppage time goal - "that is the best way to win a title".

He sure did say that. Ferdinand is just wumming - while winning it by a large margin is obviously the better achievement on paper, anyone with half a brain cell knows the most exciting way to win trophies is doing it at the death. Us last year, Arsenal in 1989, and United winning the CL in 1999 are 3 classic examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.