United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rio

M18CTID said:
lancs blue said:
He needs to have a word with his old mate Gary Neville who said last May after a certain stoppage time goal - "that is the best way to win a title".

He sure did say that. Ferdinand is just wumming - while winning it by a large margin is obviously the better achievement on paper, anyone with half a brain cell knows the most exciting way to win trophies is doing it at the death. Us last year, Arsenal in 1989, and United winning the CL in 1999 are 3 classic examples.

This was what I had in mind. Would they prefer to have won that match by being 4-0 up by 60 min? Don't think so.

The fact that he refers to our triumph means it hurts him a great deal. As it hurt him so much, it would suggest that the manner in which we won the league is the best way to win it.

He is a simpleton.

He is a perfect fit for United.

Stay classy, Rio.

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

article-0-0BA8829700000578-556_634x381.jpg

01_BALOSPLASHMAIN__1293485a.jpg

I could have kissed Mario after seeing the footage of what went on after the final whistle in the semi.

M18CTID said:
lancs blue said:
He needs to have a word with his old mate Gary Neville who said last May after a certain stoppage time goal - "that is the best way to win a title".

He sure did say that. Ferdinand is just wumming - while winning it by a large margin is obviously the better achievement on paper, anyone with half a brain cell knows the most exciting way to win trophies is doing it at the death. Us last year, Arsenal in 1989, and United winning the CL in 1999 are 3 classic examples.
That's exactly what he's doing. Some footballers tweet/comment as if they are a fan and direct those remarks to their rivals. Some make comments in a more dignified manner. Depends how you take it. I see this as just banter from Ferdinand because as already stated, he will know that winning it the way we won it is far better and has far more of an impact than they way they've won it.

Can the OP please change the thread title as i think its too respectful to the limp dicked, coke headed, camel faced twat.

omcfc said:
Not sure if this is anywhere else on BM, apologies if it is.

Rio Ferdinand: "It's always sweet when you win the title and it's nice to do it here, in the right way and in style, not on goal difference.

"We have won it outright and we have won it comfortably."

---------------

What a wally. Ask anyone, ANYONE, how they would prefer to win the league against their rivals and they would pick our way any time.

That's probably the best thing that could be said about him. I categorise him with the same stuff that swills down the sewers!

I should imagine that had MANUre won the title last year on GD then it would have been perfectly legitimate. Look at the record books yer muppet - it just says for last season MANCHESTER CITY. No mention about the method, not even a picture of the gormless PhilboJones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.