United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Utd mini victory parade. Monday 13th May

derryCITY said:
Do they think that choosing that date somehow eradicates what happened on that day last year?
We should have a first anniversary parade.

It just makes you laugh doesn't it really - they are a classless bunch of retards.

I hope now that they get creamed against both Arsenal & Chelsea in the final games.

Fantastic, the last one was the best telly all year, I was in hysterics and the thread is rightly in classics: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=221992&start=1200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=221992&start=1200</a>

They will turn out for this one simply because they have beaten citeh (who they are not arsed about of course)

It's all been planned for maximum impact and effect.

One year on from our league triumph.

Full house at OT and in the city centre, making sure there's not another embarrassing fans turnout.

And 3 days after we either win or lose the FA Cup final.

It's been very well thought out.

Turns out they get the trophy the day after the cup final and parade on monday 13th. I heard that was the day that if we won the cup we were going to have the parade, they really are clueless, classless twunts.

the goats backside said:
Turns out they get the trophy the day after the cup final and parade on monday 13th. I heard that was the day that if we won the cup we were going to have the parade, they really are clueless, classless twunts.
We play the very next day at Reading so we wouldn't have had it that day IF we do win it and even if United weren't having it that day.

But last time (2011 FAC) we waited until Monday 23rd May when the final was 14th May because we were playing Stoke in the midweek.

No big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.