United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Utd mini victory parade. Monday 13th May

Deansgate and Exchange Square will be packed for their parade. Straight route from OT into the city centre.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why would they do it without the trophy

They`ve already asked us could they "borrow" it !<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 am --<br /><br />
the goats backside said:
Turns out they get the trophy the day after the cup final and parade on monday 13th. I heard that was the day that if we won the cup we were going to have the parade, they really are clueless, classless twunts.

MEN reporting that on the front page mate.

oakiecokie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why would they do it without the trophy

They`ve already asked us could they "borrow" it !

-- Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 am --

the goats backside said:
Turns out they get the trophy the day after the cup final and parade on monday 13th. I heard that was the day that if we won the cup we were going to have the parade, they really are clueless, classless twunts.

MEN reporting that on the front page mate.

Cheers for that cokie, i stopped reading papers when they called Katie Price a business woman

jrb said:
It's all been planned for maximum impact and effect.

One year on from our league triumph.

Full house at OT and in the city centre, making sure there's not another embarrassing fans turnout.

And 3 days after we either win or lose the FA Cup final.

It's been very well thought out.

We also play the Reading away the following day, how and when do the players travel to an away game, hope City have thought of that

ARSENAL fans are threatening to turn their backs on Manchester United if the champions are given a guard of honour at the Emirates on Sunday.

Supporters are ready to do a ‘Poznan’ and they have also warned former skipper Robin van Persie could get an ‘horrendous’ reception.

Fans’ forums were last night urging a boycott of the tribute by taking a leaf out of Manchester City’s book.

Many are annoyed by boss Arsene Wenger’s recent admission he knew United would win the title when he sold them the Dutch striker last summer.

Pete Wood, from Arsenal blog The Grove, warned: “Van Persie is going to get an horrendous reception.

“Every touch is going to be booed because no one can forgive him for the way he left.

“The club stood by him during his first seven years when he was always injured. Then he has one good season and suddenly he wants to leave.

“It was the way Van Persie manipulated the move and his lack of loyalty which has upset Arsenal supporters.”

The champions have traditionally been clapped on to the pitch the game after clinching the title. United did it for Chelsea in 2005 and for Arsenal back in 1991.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp</a> ... z2RNHlal8p

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Doing it before the season ends is the height of arrogance so typical of the scum.
They will also whip up the fans for a big turn out so I doubt very much it will be as pathetic as last time.

Make no mistake they were hurt big time by our win so they will be going for a big statement.

It's The Empire Strikes Back.

hat fucks me right off with United is that no fucker on sky, any adio station, the newspapers or anywhere in the universe will have the balls to say outloud they are classless and egotistical for going about it all in this manner. I despise the bastard of a club and everything they stand for with every fibre in my body. Fucking hate them and their arrogant attitude which they deny and yet accuse anybody else of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.