United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oman0115 said:
For all you who are bemoaning Sir's potential transfer market raid this summer can you stop and see the real picture for a minute? This isn't a case of Sir buying the title, this is astute management investing in little known world talent to bolster his squad. It's a tactical masterstroke the way he anticipates spending the most money will ensure his squad remain a force. It's different when City spend, there is a crassness about it which underlines the cynical side of football. I for one would put a cap on everyone bar Sir's spending power to ensure a level playing field.
Apart from grooming kids and trolling on City forums,what else do you do with your time?.

mycity79 said:
9u6e4ehu.jpg

Saw this on the way to taking my son to football this morning. Arrogant pricks!

Can you post a pick of the broken window after you do the right thing please fella ???

waterloo blue said:
oman0115 said:
For all you who are bemoaning Sir's potential transfer market raid this summer can you stop and see the real picture for a minute? This isn't a case of Sir buying the title, this is astute management investing in little known world talent to bolster his squad. It's a tactical masterstroke the way he anticipates spending the most money will ensure his squad remain a force. It's different when City spend, there is a crassness about it which underlines the cynical side of football. I for one would put a cap on everyone bar Sir's spending power to ensure a level playing field.
Apart from grooming kids and trolling on City forums,what else do you do with your time?.

Are you thick? I was being ironic....

oman0115 said:
waterloo blue said:
oman0115 said:

Are you thick? I was being ironic....
If you were,and I'm not thick,is it too much to ask for a wink or a smiley?

Sky's Ed Chamberlain at the Emirates first thing he says is Arsenal to give United a guard of honour, then mentions it a few minutes later just in case we didn't already know. Maybe somebody should ask why the fuck the greatest manager the worlds ever known could not even bring himself to congratulate us by name last season nevermind a fucking guard of honour. Chamberlain then says to Graeme Souness ''Graeme do we have worthy winner's this time around''

THIS TIME AROUND????

Maybe I'm just fucking paranoid.

Blue2112 said:
Conspiracy theory number one thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight is that Alex Fergurson- actually that's Sir Alex Fergurson to me and you - will announce his retirement the day after if City win the FA Cup in a bid to generate 'massive' crowds to their end of season parade. You heard it here first!

Doesn't bother me when he announces it, sooner the better!

I don't want him to announce it this year, I want us to come back stronger next year and retain 'our' title. Then him stick around and compete again because his competitiveness and hatred of City won't allow him to retire that way. Hopefully we'll see more ridiculousness and outrageous statements. I want us to push him closer and closer to the edge :)

Blue2112 said:
Sky's Ed Chamberlain at the Emirates first thing he says is Arsenal to give United a guard of honour, then mentions it a few minutes later just in case we didn't already know. Maybe somebody should ask why the fuck the greatest manager the worlds ever known could not even bring himself to congratulate us by name last season nevermind a fucking guard of honour. Chamberlain then says to Graeme Souness ''Graeme do we have worthy winner's this time around''

THIS TIME AROUND????

Maybe I'm just fucking paranoid.

You could argue that last season we were the most worthy winnners of all time, as in reality the title was won on a shootout between 1 & 2, I think we won that little contest 7-1 on aggregate, pricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.