United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancunial said:
I just find ferguson a vile vindictive individual surrounded by arse lickers and cowards,

I have read your post quite a few times but I am still unsure what you are trying to say. Can I suggest that you cut out the flannel and get to the point.

Sir's latest gem.

We Can’t Compete With Chelsea & City, Admits Fergie

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Manchester United cannot compete with the spending power of Chelsea & Manchester City as he begins his search to strengthen his squad for next season.

"Hopefully the players we bring into the club in the next year or so will be of the quality we need," he told Inside United.

"We're competitive in the market - we're not Chelsea or Manchester City in terms of money but we're competitive.

"We've been doing a bit of work on that over the last three or four months, targeting who the players are that we feel could enhance us, make us better or help us maintain the level we're at."

TBF, ever since he's taken the title back, he hasn't shut the f*** up. Me this, United that, Phil Jones, blah, f***ing, blah!

qs83fl.jpg

Thick red cunts

jrb said:
Sir's latest gem.

We Can’t Compete With Chelsea & City, Admits Fergie

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that Manchester United cannot compete with the spending power of Chelsea & Manchester City as he begins his search to strengthen his squad for next season.

"Hopefully the players we bring into the club in the next year or so will be of the quality we need," he told Inside United.

"We're competitive in the market - we're not Chelsea or Manchester City in terms of money but we're competitive.

"We've been doing a bit of work on that over the last three or four months, targeting who the players are that we feel could enhance us, make us better or help us maintain the level we're at."

TBF, ever since he's taken the title back, he hasn't shut the f*** up. Me this, United that, Phil Jones, blah, f***ing, blah!

Is this the same United supposedly gonna pay 65 mill plus Nani for Tranny ??

You thought you kept your secret quiet,
You've not, you've not!
You thought you got way with it,
You've not, you've not!
And even though it's been a while
You're still a fucking paedophile*,
and all the rags sing,
Viva Ken Barlow.

Na na na na na na na na na na, na na.

*allegedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.