United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleed.blue said:
So the rags posted their 3rd quarter results today.

Besides increase in revenues, here is the interesting bit:
"Staff costs for the third quarter increased 25.1% year on year to £44.9 million"

Self confessed rag @andersred expects wages to increase by 36 million pounds this year.
That will take them from 162 million last year to 198 million pounds. Add some bonus to that figure which they will have to pay for winning the league and you are looking at annual wages in excess of 200 million.

Our wages last year were around 201 million as well.
But as we all know, their players play for free for the love of their club.
D06724B13A181FA9C132BF44C348F0.jpg

AntiUnited said:
IrelandSuperman said:
RagCafe now OMG! :D Obv they want to ban smiling...! :D

XDXDXDXDDXXDXDXD i know its beautiful

o and luiz is my hero after what he did to united

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibddC6SZ22kh0n.gif[/bigimg]

<3333

Karma is a beautiful thing ;-)

That female lino will unfortunately never get another game there again though for daring to stick the flag up!

Utd's performances against Chelsea x 4, and City x 2 show that City and Chelsea have better first 11s

Marvin said:
Utd's performances against Chelsea x 4, and City x 2 show that City and Chelsea have better first 11s

Without a doubt and makes the way we have surrendered the title this year all the more painful.

Of course it helps that lot when the vast majority of the league sucks their cocks and virtually gives them the 6 points each season but we are better than them and we have to ram that truth home!

There were rags slating souralex on 606 tonight, still harping on about his poor team selection at the etihad last season. Oh how last year still hurts :)

Their season has petered out, even though they've won the league, today's performance and defeat has left a number of them confused. They're so used to winning the league, it doesn't mean as much, especially with 4 games to go, against a piss poor villa, its just not doing it for them, and of course they can't help but remember how we won it, and how they lost it last season.

It still hurts badly :)

At least we still have a big day out to look forward too.

I heard the guy who was from wigan I think and I`m pretty sure he was a city fan because he went on a ramble how he hated this that and the other and then said he hates united....
#undercoverblue stirred up the hornets nest,genuine utd fans then rang in and started agreeing with him.....
I had to rewind as I missed half of 606 through laughing....

cleavers said:
There were rags slating souralex on 606 tonight, still harping on about his poor team selection at the etihad last season. Oh how last year still hurts :)

Their season has petered out, even though they've won the league, today's performance and defeat has left a number of them confused. They're so used to winning the league, it doesn't mean as much, especially with 4 games to go, against a piss poor villa, its just not doing it for them, and of course they can't help but remember how we won it, and how they lost it last season.

It still hurts badly :)

At least we still have a big day out to look forward too.

Suppose they have our final to look forward too hoping we lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.