United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont wish injury on anyone but a little bit of Karma for me that after his awful comments twds the Toure brothers and telling the ref to send Vinny off.

Fuck you Rooney - Fat granny shagging ****.

I honestly cannot believe we have a "blue" on here justifying Rooney's tackle and comparing it favourably to Vinny's red card. The mind boggles. As bad a Puppet Master Silva sat on here last season hoping the Scouse **** scored because it helped his fantasy football team.

Can't say I feel sorry for him as such but some of the comments are a bit harsh.

Had he ripped his penis off and a seagull swooped down, eaten it and flown off - now that would have been funny.

daveduke67 said:
Can't say I feel sorry for him as such but some of the comments are a bit harsh.

Had he ripped his penis off and a seagull swooped down, eaten it and flown off - now that would have been funny.

Syphillis is no one's friend.

Dead%2Bseagull%2B2.jpg

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Dont wish injury on anyone but a little bit of Karma for me that after his awful comments twds the Toure brothers and telling the ref to send Vinny off.

Fuck you Rooney - Fat granny shagging ****.
Cnut of the highest order,dont like to say it but if it ends up infected and keeps him out longer so be it, ah fcuk i hope he gets gangrene in his leg,fcuk you rooney...

Whatever the consequences of his injury he only has himself to blame for a haphazard, dangerous, two footed lunge. He has consistent form for reckless disregard for other players' safety and one has to question Ferguson's judgment when unleashing this coiled spring late on from the bench with a point to prove when he will feel overshadowed by Persie's home debut.

This is getting worse. Baconface has now said that Rodallega "followed through but it was an accident". No, you piss can, purplenosed, lying, evil fuckwit, Rodallega landed. Had that dirty scouse bastard not flew at him, two footed, studs first, he wouldn't have been injured at all. He should have been sent off. The Premier League obviously won't retrospectively look at this because he's suffered an injury from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.