United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empty seats at the swamp !!!

Switched between a few games on `tinternet` and noticed a fair few empty seats at the swamp, and I do`nt mean just the odd one dotted about, there were areas where several seats together were empty, or as they like to say to us was it a fancy dress party where fans come as seats...... ho hum, I will be taking this matter up with the many ushited fans (who mostly do`nt go) that have shown such great concern for our empty seats in the family stand, which I agree does look poor on TV, but is a situation caused by our fans buying seats in there then going down to the south stand and doubling up in the `standing section`..... wonder what their excuse is hmmm !!!

As a side note, jesus what a truly shockingly poor atmosphere at owed trafford, it was cringeworthy.

Stoned Rose said:
A very public demonstration of Rooney's frustration/upset at being benched for RVP.

I for one hope it continues.
Just need the rapist to get a kicking then he can spend his recuperation licking Wooney´s gash

citykev28 said:
This is getting worse. Baconface has now said that Rodallega "followed through but it was an accident". No, you piss can, purplenosed, lying, evil fuckwit, Rodallega landed. Had that dirty scouse bastard not flew at him, two footed, studs first, he wouldn't have been injured at all. He should have been sent off. The Premier League obviously won't retrospectively look at this because he's a rag

Re: Empty seats at the swamp !!!

I just flicked it onto football first to see what everyone was raving about dembele for and god almighty what a shockingly shit atmosphere! Absolutely embarrassing! Heard about 30 people singing 'united... United' shit! Considering there are 70,000+ in there it was terrible! I would genuinely feel embarassed watching it if i was a rag!

On the other dembele was immense made cleverley look like a little woman!

Some whining plastic rag hypocritical coont on Talkshite giving Rooney stick had to turn it off
The same Wooney without whom the scum would have ended up 20 points behind the champs - yes the champs - US!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.