United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Future's Blue said:
worsleyweb said:
I have just benn told Wayne Rooney has called his new child clay! No further comment needed really.
It's actually Klay. Kai and Klay, what's the next one going to be called to get the full house?

images

badmash said:
The Future's Blue said:
worsleyweb said:
I have just benn told Wayne Rooney has called his new child clay! No further comment needed really.
It's actually Klay. Kai and Klay, what's the next one going to be called to get the full house?

images

I wonder if Colleen is inspired by the Kardashians? The vacuous scouse trollop
KLAY!!!... poor fucker, with that thing as his dad.

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 24m
Wayne Rooney feels Manchester United are forcing him away from Old Trafford as he insists he hasn't asked for a transfer. (Source: Mirror)

Lol really? Does he think anyone will actually believe him..

Syth said:
Wayne Rooney feels Manchester United are forcing him away from Old Trafford as he insists he hasn't asked for a transfer. (Source: Mirror)

I actually believe him more than I believe that lying KUNT Bacon! After what Bacon had to do creep and crawl to keep Rooney and sign him up on a 250k a week new contract Bacon got his revenge in the end!

stony said:
No one like a rag when it comes to stretching the truth

As for United, OT's slap bang in the centre of the Manchester city region, it's literally a walk away from Deansgate. City fans always love clutching at straws.

Wtf is the Manchester city region ?
He's the one clutching at straws, you don't here City fans saying how far away from Manchester the swamp is, just that it isn't in Manchester.

What a bunch of goons. Yeah, you can walk to it from deansgate. You can also walk to scotland from deansgate too if you want... Its still fucking miles away

CTID1988 said:
stony said:
No one like a rag when it comes to stretching the truth

As for United, OT's slap bang in the centre of the Manchester city region, it's literally a walk away from Deansgate. City fans always love clutching at straws.

Wtf is the Manchester city region ?
He's the one clutching at straws, you don't here City fans saying how far away from Manchester the swamp is, just that it isn't in Manchester.

What a bunch of goons. Yeah, you can walk to it from deansgate. You can also walk to scotland from deansgate too if you want... Its still fucking miles away

If you are in France next to the German border you are still in France no matter how much want or don't want to be. If you choose to walk over the border to Germany you are then in Germany not in France. Apply this to Old Trafford and Manchester and see if he gets it?

Syth said:

John Cross has stolen this.

Originally it came from a journalist who is 'very close' to Rooney and was discussed on Talksport by Keys. 100% true, check out mate.

Rooney was made available and Chelsea enquired (I made thread about this in transfer forum in Jan as soon as I was told).

In all likelihood, this is Ferguson getting his own back on him for that request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.