United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
worsleyweb said:
I have just benn told Wayne Rooney has called his new child clay! No further comment needed really.

Probably cos it looks like a boxer whos had too many fights..

NipHolmes said:
Syth said:
Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 24m
Wayne Rooney feels Manchester United are forcing him away from Old Trafford as he insists he hasn't asked for a transfer. (Source: Mirror)

Lol really? Does he think anyone will actually believe him..

John Cross has stolen this.

Originally it came from a journalist who is 'very close' to Rooney and was discussed on Talksport by Keys. 100% true, check out mate.

Rooney was made available and Chelsea enquired (I made thread about this in transfer forum in Jan as soon as I was told).

In all likelihood, this is Ferguson getting his own back on him for that request.

Ah I see. I believe your word mate!

Syth said:
NipHolmes said:
Syth said:
Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 24m
Wayne Rooney feels Manchester United are forcing him away from Old Trafford as he insists he hasn't asked for a transfer. (Source: Mirror)

Lol really? Does he think anyone will actually believe him..

John Cross has stolen this.

Originally it came from a journalist who is 'very close' to Rooney and was discussed on Talksport by Keys. 100% true, check out mate.

Rooney was made available and Chelsea enquired (I made thread about this in transfer forum in Jan as soon as I was told).

In all likelihood, this is Ferguson getting his own back on him for that request.

Ah I see. I believe your word mate!

Cheers ;)

Here you go anyway.

Here's the Rooney thread.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=275474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=275474</a>

Couldn't find Talksport link but redcafe mention interview, but of course deny it's true. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/wayne-rooney-confirmed-transfer-request-185834/index291.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/wayne-rooney- ... ex291.html</a>

Fact is Ferguson was grabbed by short and curlies, he's found a better replacement and he wants to get rid of Rooney but not before tarnishing his reputation. Rooney has given them good service and been key to them as a unit. They now have RV and Kagawa and need to fuck him off to bring in Ronaldo or Bale. His fee+tv cash will subsidise.

Citysmith said:
CTID1988 said:
stony said:
No one like a rag when it comes to stretching the truth

Wtf is the Manchester city region ?
He's the one clutching at straws, you don't here City fans saying how far away from Manchester the swamp is, just that it isn't in Manchester.

What a bunch of goons. Yeah, you can walk to it from deansgate. You can also walk to scotland from deansgate too if you want... Its still fucking miles away

If you are in France next to the German border you are still in France no matter how much want or don't want to be. If you choose to walk over the border to Germany you are then in Germany not in France. Apply this to Old Trafford and Manchester and see if he gets it?
Well said. It's the same absurd argument that they try to use when saying that winning the league on goal difference doesn't really count, as if it was some extraneous rule applied at the end of the 2011/12 season, rather than the rule that has been in place for the last 50 or so years.

Re: Alex Ferguson tribute

at work so can't listen, if it's praising the pissed up, shrivelled faced, old ****, stick it in the general forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.