United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Ducado said:
Stoned Rose said:
I think Ferguson will come out of retirement by Xmas.

He is that club.

He is not well enough, I don't think people actually understand this he has retired and will not be coming back

Ok Ducado put some meat on the bones for me mate?

i think he means jelly and ice cream time v soon.

hes prob wrong though

just been looking at redcafe, its always good for a laugh, usually at them , today this was posted and is quite funny so thought i'd share

Rooney: Err... lads... I've just noticed something... have you looked at our shirts recently?
Rio: Our shirts?
Rooney: The badges on our shirts... have you looked at them?
Rio: What?... no... err... a bit...
Rooney: They've got the devil on them...
Rio: What?
Rooney: Have you noticed our badges have got little pictures of Satan on them...?
Rio: I don't... err...
Rooney: Rio... are we "The Baddies"???

(©Mitchell & Webb)

pirate said:
just been looking at redcafe, its always good for a laugh, usually at them , today this was posted and is quite funny so thought i'd share

Rooney: Err... lads... I've just noticed something... have you looked at our shirts recently?
Rio: Our shirts?
Rooney: The badges on our shirts... have you looked at them?
Rio: What?... no... err... a bit...
Rooney: They've got the devil on them...
Rio: What?
Rooney: Have you noticed our badges have got little pictures of Satan on them...?
Rio: I don't... err...
Rooney: Rio... are we "The Baddies"???

(©Mitchell & Webb)

One of my fav modern comedy scenes,
When he finally clicks and looks around and they are even knitting a skull haha, brilliant.

Edit:: WTF ushit have fucking blocked that now in the uk.
Can't watch that clip now damn it.

Pains me to say it but i still reckon they'll sign a big name player this summer, oviously hope i'm wrong

Funny how all my rag Facebook friends were ripping us for signing two potential stars last week and not heard a peep from them about their latest signing. I doubt they even know about it to be honest.

Vincents Tackle said:
Funny how all my rag Facebook friends were ripping us for signing two potential stars last week and not heard a peep from them about their latest signing. I doubt they even know about it to be honest.

But..he came from their academy how could they not know about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.