United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
serves him right he could of broke the players leg if he hadn't of jumped up out of the way of rooneys studs

It must have been very upsetting for his loyal fans.

r94bj4.jpg

Thank god this horrible scrote didn't end up at City. I hope he loses his leg.

Re: Rooney's gash

squirtyflower said:
Donuts said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Serves United right for wishing Aguero a long time out.

I don't think that many fans have that opinion, to be honest.

Some fans just want opposition teams to lie down and die; these are the rotten fans from each club (and every club has them), but I don't think seeing a gash about 5-6 inches long is exactly 'serving someone Rooney right,' because a small minority of United fans (and not him) thought that your hero should be out for longer.

What's Rooney's fault in this case? He's supported by a lot of people, of whom a small percentage are idiots?

Quite a chilling statement to make, to be honest.
you got back from the game quickly
Ah, the ultimate comeback - that showed him!!<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am --<br /><br />
roman totale said:
Just seen the gash incident on FSC. Fucker deserved what he got. Went in like an idiot trying to knack Rodellega. Reminded me of Gazza in the cup semi that time.
Think you may be influenced by team allegiances here mate, I don't think he was even trying to tackle Rodellega, looked more like he was trying to close the ball down (of course I nay be being influenced by team allegiances too ;-) )

Two things..

1. Now that they have RVP they will turn on Rooney the fickle bastards.
2. Rooneys reaction was a tad kneejerk.

matrix said:
i noticed that after rooney came off they didn't kick the ball back to fulham who had the ball when the ref stopped play, they both had to play for a drop ball great sportsmanship from the rags.
Isn't it the referees call as to whether or not the drop ball is contested. Tbh I'm sure in the circumstances Fulham would much rather contest a drop ball deep in the Utd half rather than have Utd return the ball to them by kicking it the full length of the pitch to the Fulham keeper, in the dying seconds of a game where they were chasing an equaliser....

Of course, I may be wrong and it could just be yet another example of those despicable Rags showing their total lack of sportsmanship again!!!

I thought Rooney made a rash two footed tackle and it should have been a free-kick to Fulham, but I don't think he he was trying to hurt the player.

Not sure what Ferguson is up to with Rooney? Rooney looks short of fitness and maybe Ferguson used the weak opposition as an opportunity to send a message to Rooney that he has to shape up.

3-2 was a fair scoreline, but Fulham didn't turn up until De Gea gave them belief at 3-2.

I think Utd must drop De Gea quickly, or they will destroy him. He is a great shot-stopper but he just cannot deal with crosses and it's costing Utd game after game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.