United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrek could be out 6 weeks now apparently, if they hadn't signed RvP they would be in trouble as they relied so much on Shrek last year.

Re: Rooney's gash

JM Mcr said:
squirtyflower said:
Donuts said:
I don't think that many fans have that opinion, to be honest.

Some fans just want opposition teams to lie down and die; these are the rotten fans from each club (and every club has them), but I don't think seeing a gash about 5-6 inches long is exactly 'serving someone Rooney right,' because a small minority of United fans (and not him) thought that your hero should be out for longer.

What's Rooney's fault in this case? He's supported by a lot of people, of whom a small percentage are idiots?

Quite a chilling statement to make, to be honest.
you got back from the game quickly
Ah, the ultimate comeback - that showed him!!

-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am --

roman totale said:
Just seen the gash incident on FSC. Fucker deserved what he got. Went in like an idiot trying to knack Rodellega. Reminded me of Gazza in the cup semi that time.
Think you may be influenced by team allegiances here mate, I don't think he was even trying to tackle Rodellega, looked more like he was trying to close the ball down (of course I nay be being influenced by team allegiances too ;-) )
Yes it really showed me! The kid in his last year of school, all but a 33 hour flight from manchester. A 12 hour time difference makes the games 2-5am for me, must be so hard to watch for you loyal fans eating lunch/brunch with a beer to watch the team you love. Its quite tinted to think rooney shouldve got a red as you say, in fairness. He left the ground with 1 foot not 2, and lifted his leg to try block the shot.

Re: Rooney's gash

Donuts said:
JM Mcr said:
squirtyflower said:
you got back from the game quickly
Ah, the ultimate comeback - that showed him!!

-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am --

roman totale said:
Just seen the gash incident on FSC. Fucker deserved what he got. Went in like an idiot trying to knack Rodellega. Reminded me of Gazza in the cup semi that time.
Think you may be influenced by team allegiances here mate, I don't think he was even trying to tackle Rodellega, looked more like he was trying to close the ball down (of course I nay be being influenced by team allegiances too ;-) )
Yes it really showed me! The kid in his last year of school, all but a 33 hour flight from manchester. A 12 hour time difference makes the games 2-5am for me, must be so hard to watch for you loyal fans eating lunch/brunch with a beer to watch the team you love. Its quite tinted to think rooney shouldve got a red as you say, in fairness. He left the ground with 1 foot not 2, and lifted his leg to try block the shot.

Let me get this right then, you are a plastic rag?
You have been repeatedly asked by fellow posters and you have ridiculed them, that makes you a WUM
Following watching your beloved rags on tv from across the globe, your first thought was to log on to bluemoon and give us some of you legendary wit and repartee? Obsessed not!

I wouldnt bother next time, why not just fuck off to rag cafe, its full of rag dickheads much closer to your level and where someone might actually give a shit about your thoughts on all things scum

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Talk of 8 weeks now for Shrek.

Wish it was 8 months.

Karma for me-100%

May as well be 8 months.

The fat **** blows like an asthmatic now and that's after a full pre season.

Another 8 weeks of doing fuck all and eating will do his game a world of good lol.

blueinsa said:

Wish it was 8 months.

Karma for me-100%

May as well be 8 months.

Another 8 weeks of doing fuck all and eating will do his game a world of good lol.

Haha I was thinking that myself he'll be sat in front of his tv leg up eating smoking drinking alsorts while watching all the soaps and big bother he will Probably be fit for last month of the season

waspish said:
blueinsa said:

Wish it was 8 months.

Karma for me-100%

May as well be 8 months.

Haha I was thinking that myself he'll be sat in front of his tv leg up eating smoking drinking alsorts while watching all the soaps and big bother he will Probably be fit for last month of the season

Rag mate of min (I know I know) reckons he will be sold after this season and the signing of RVP is for this reason. Who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.