United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much change from £50mill.

That will blow a hole in their financial plans.

Obviously the Glazer's will expect a good run in the CL to claw that money back.

just had a rag texting me thinking rags will walk it now with rvp,just replied i thought you hated teams buying titles like you said we do.

city saint said:
just had a rag texting me thinking rags will walk it now with rvp,just replied i thought you hated teams buying titles like you said we do.

how old is he 12?

unexpected item said:
I bet we had a big offer on the table which forced the rags to pay 24 mil.

Well at the rag press conference RVP will say I turned down city for less money to go to the rags all sly digs will be flying in especially from that oap sir two faced KUNTFACE

Genuinely don't care what he says, why he went or what he's had for breakfast. It's just made retaining the title that little bit harder but we are good enough without him I reckon. Bottom line is they are spending like fuck to try and win the league title back, possibly the biggest compliment they can pay us.

Fuck 'em I say.

We can sleep easy guys. It doesn't matter if they win the title next year, it won't really count ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.