United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Reports coming in that the rags were signing about Hillsborough today
Signing what?

Not sure mate but the club issued this statement straight after the match

"The manager has made the clubs position very clear on this matter, its now up to the fans to respect that."

jacko74 said:
Blue Smarties said:
A22Rv_ECIAAv76e.jpg

Stay classy.

I'm sure Nike and AON will be well impressed with this picture.
Someone should make a picture showing Lescott, De Jong and Kompany celebrating in the dressing room after the United match last season with the caption "Class" beside this picture and the caption "twats"

Don't the mickeys and the runners up play eachother next week??
Fuck me there will be plenty of nails broke and snapped handbag straps scattered around stanley park come the final whistle,if the rags have been singing hillsborough songs i personally hope the scousers kick every rags head right in,they deseve every punch and every kick with the way ghey sing their vile songs and then turn the waterworks on for munich....
Fucking hypocrites to a tee them lot...

manimanc said:
Don't the mickeys and the runners up play eachother next week??
Fuck me there will be plenty of nails broke and snapped handbag straps scattered around stanley park come the final whistle,if the rags have been singing hillsborough songs i personally hope the scousers kick every rags head right in,they deseve every punch and every kick with the way ghey sing their vile songs and then turn the waterworks on for munich....
Fucking hypocrites to a tee them lot...

Im sure Liverpool fans have already heard about this so except lots of Munich chants next week and a lot of trouble before,after and during the match

CELTICRORY said:
jacko74 said:
Blue Smarties said:
A22Rv_ECIAAv76e.jpg

Stay classy.

I'm sure Nike and AON will be well impressed with this picture.
Someone should make a picture showing Lescott, De Jong and Kompany celebrating in the dressing room after the United match last season with the caption "Class" beside this picture and the caption "twats"

Which players that bent over getting a cheeky finger from Jonny Evans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.