United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM Mcr said:
samharris said:
JM Mcr said:
Has 4 league title winners medals, also has a champions league winners medal, an FA cup one and 2 league cup winners medals.......

Oh yeah, n he's scored 3 goals in 11 games as a defensive midfielder against City....

He's shite ;-)

1-6.
That makes Fletcher a crap player??

ohh ffs get a sense of humour transplant.

sniff said:
samharris said:
JM Mcr said:

Fletcher was sent off in the CL semi's, he won it in the same way a Terry did... by watching from the stands.
Utd didn't win the CL the season Fletcher got sent off in the semi's - we got outplayed by Barca and could've really done with Fletcher in the middle of the park.

He won his medal in 07/08 when he was an unused sub in the final, tho he did play in about half dozen CL games that season, including the 2nd leg of the semi final against Barca.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
JM Mcr said:
samharris said:

Sorry mate but I can find no humour whatsoever in 1-6 :-(

That said I shall contact NHS direct to see if it's possible to have my funny bone replaced....

JM Mcr said:
sniff said:
samharris said:

Fletcher was sent off in the CL semi's, he won it in the same way a Terry did... by watching from the stands.
Utd didn't win the CL the season Fletcher got sent off in the semi's - we got outplayed by Barca and could've really done with Fletcher in the middle of the park.

He won his medal in 07/08 when he was an unused sub in the final, tho he did play in about half dozen CL games that season, including the 2nd leg of the semi final against Barca.

-- Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm --

samharris said:
JM Mcr said:

That said I shall contact NHS direct to see if it's possible to have my funny bone replaced....

What with,a stick in the mud.??

samharris said:
JM Mcr said:
sniff said:

He won his medal in 07/08 when he was an unused sub in the final, tho he did play in about half dozen CL games that season, including the 2nd leg of the semi final against Barca.

samharris said:

Ooh, is that another witticism? ;-)

JM Mcr said:
samharris said:
JM Mcr said:

Ooh, is that another witticism? ;-)

Are you Jonathon Ross ?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.