United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamann Pineapple said:
Arsenalfan23 said:
They were piss poor today, I still can't believe they managed to win.

Mark Halsey ?

That too. To be honest, I knew they'd win, whether it was by a referees doing or their own even though they just looked everywhere. Their link up play going forward is all over the place. Ah jammy bastards.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Arsenalfan23 said:

Mark Halsey ?

Yep. Yet another incompetent, rag-leaning fornicator. The refs have picked up where they left off last season.

Pam said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Arsenalfan23 said:

Mark Halsey ?

Yep. Yet another incompetent, rag-leaning fornicator. The refs have picked up where they left off last season.
Bit of extra coaching pre season to, almost feel sorry for the dippers, anyone looked on rawk? I've just got back from the game

andyhinch said:
Pam said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Mark Halsey ?

Bit of extra coaching pre season to, almost feel sorry for the dippers, anyone looked on rawk? I've just got back from the game

Had a browse, they are raging hardcore. Scousers can be stupid at time with their victim mentality but today they truly are victims so you can imagine how pissed off they are.

Would not surprise me if a referee decision wins the rags one of the derbies this year too, 3 or 4 league losses in a row to City won't do.

andyhinch said:
Pam said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Mark Halsey ?

Couple of snippets from RAWK

The sooner they are fucked off to the Championship, the better. I have no doubt whatsoever that they are corrupt, just like I was sure Juventus were corrupt back in the day when they were sent to Serie B. Sadly, the FA are too corrupt themselves to investigate them. I don't even know why I bother anymore. I was expecting a red card from the off to be honest. Halsey you utter c*nt

I hope we do the right thing and apologise to the FA for questioning the integrity of one of their referees. Jonjo also needs to apologise to Mr. Ferguson. We are a disgrace. Goodnight.

That will be a preview of our game against them next week. But probably even worse, they've been beating us like that for over 11 years.

GHoddle said:
That will be a preview of our game against them next week. But probably even worse, they've been beating us like that for over 11 years.
I can accept refs missing City penalty claims as they are only human, but it gets more than annoying when you see some of the decisions that go in favour of Utd. If it was luck it would even itself out

I must be the only City fan in the world who thinks Halsey got every decision right.

Shelvey - nailed on Red Card.

Suarez - you live by the sword you die by the sword - got to the Ball first,knocked it against the Scum Defender and then he went down.

Valencia - hacked down from behind for the most stonewall pen you will ever see.

Dippers, with the Starfish in outstanding form have no forwards to put the Ball into their opponents net and after an hour when Gerrard decided to stop playing and spend all his time ranting in the Refs ear it was only a matter of time -especially since Taggert had put the Ginger Pig on to settle Scum down.

We only managed to Draw.

Marvin said:
GHoddle said:
I can accept refs missing City penalty claims as they are only human, but it gets more than annoying when you see some of the decisions that go in favour of Utd. If it was luck it would even itself out

They're getting these decisions week in, week out. What annoys me most, though, is that they deny it. And then they wonder why everyone hates them. Pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.