United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
MSP said:
Also, I bet you any money that when the whiskey-soaked hyena turd retires at the end of this season or next, the new man won't get as many decisions.

I don't know when he's gonna retire but he is the main reason why Premier League looks like some corrupted third world one.

He is bullying and protecting refs as he wants and they are giving him anything he needs.

Just before this game he said - we never get penalty at Anfield and bingoo, here is the one.

I reckon this is what inspired Shelvey's skrike as he bounced off the pitch. Not as thick as he looks.

yep, he was screaming - it's because of you.

I'm not sure was that in same interview but baconface was moaning about opponents not getting red cards too. believe it or not..

Stoned Rose said:
MSP said:
Also, I bet you any money that when the whiskey-soaked hyena turd retires at the end of this season or next, the new man won't get as many decisions.

I don't know when he's gonna retire but he is the main reason why Premier League looks like some corrupted third world one.

He is bullying and protecting refs as he wants and they are giving him anything he needs.

Just before this game he said - we never get penalty at Anfield and bingoo, here is the one.

I reckon this is what inspired Shelvey's skrike as he bounced off the pitch. Not as thick as he looks.
Just as well for him. He looks like an escapee from Walton!

Just watched and my view is:

– the Shelvey red was harsh. He did nothing different to Evans in that tackle. It was 50/50.
- the Suarez penalty call was correct.
- the Valencia penalty was correct. He'd actually gone outside instead of playing the ball across the box and was no threat when Johnson clattered into the back of him. Stupid one to give away.
- if Shelvey's was a red then van Persie's certainly was.

8015570343_ebdbf951aa_o.gif

if some United player was on Suso's place we would witness 3 minutes of agony on the pitch.

Prestwich_Blue said:

– the Shelvey red was harsh. He did nothing different to Evans in that tackle. It was 50/50.
- the Valencia penalty was correct. He'd actually gone outside instead of playing the ball across the box and was no threat when Johnson clattered into the back of him. Stupid one to give away.

Sorry not having the Valencia pen. There was no contact!

cookster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Sorry not having the Valencia pen. There was no contact!
I thought not too.

I can't agree with this. United are the 'brand'. Their games sell the Premier League around the world. It makes no difference who's the manager. That club will continue to get preferential treatment as long as they continue to bring in the money for the PL. There isn't one other club in our league that can touch them when it comes to making cash. And cash is exactly what the PL and Sky are in it for. Basically:
A shit United = lower revenues.
That's why the next manager, be it Mourinho, Guardiola or Fat Bob from Stretford can guarantee that his shit, flukey team will still regularly finish in the top 4.

Anyone know why the share price rocketed up? It's back to 13.37 when not too long ago it was around 12.00

It's not going to go up that much for no reason, has there been something I've missed?

No6 said:
Zardon132 said:
Anyone know why the share price rocketed up? It's back to 13.37 when not too long ago it was around 12.00

It's not going to go up that much for no reason, has there been something I've missed?

Was wondering the same. Has been steadily rising for the last 3 trading days.
Not a good sign. Normally it rises one day and then drops for the next few days. A steady rise means that something's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.