United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyQuinn said:
What happened to GREEN AND GOLD?

Or do they only want new owners when they aren't winning?

I mentioned this at their parade. Not a single one to be seen yet 12 months previous it was in full flow. Sums them up/
Mind you I guess they forgot to photoshop a picture with any green and gold in it to add to their parade photos :)-

If it doesnt work out for Moyes with the Rags he could always resume his modelling career

PicsArt_1369077317343_zpsf30e31c6.jpg

Looking forward to Moyes being TOLD who he is signing, rather than who he actually wants.

Not a chance he will be trusted to spend millions. Fergie will influence the transfers, and this is where I think their problems will lie.

It could cause a major split even before a ball is kicked.

david moyes hasn`t won a trophy at everton...

he is now the best thing since sliced bread apparently....

what month do we get utd for the treble rammed down our throats??

june??

july??

have we had the procession and parade through town with ticker tape falling out of the sky to swear in the new chosen one yet?

BUT what is the betting if we get pelegrini sky sports news obsess over the fact he hasn`t won a trophy!!

the wankfest will be coming soon....

Prestwich_Blue said:
RyanP3609 said:
Just watching the highlights of the games today, and it's just shown the scum game... never before has there been a 5-5 in the prem, but more importantly, of those 10 goals, all 10 were wank goals. Lindegaard's goalkeeping was woeful, it looked like an outfield player had gone in net.
Seems someone made half a million quid betting against the rags when they were 3-0 & 5-2 up. Who might have known his - sorry the - goalie was going to have a stinker?

Really? That's extremely dodgy betting if it was the same winner who bet on them at 3-0 and 5-2.

The goals look even more woeful now, he must have been getting himself a retirement fund.

I like how scum fans/camel gob have said whiskey-nose couldn't leave with a routine win and how it's another record for Utd. I'd hate for City to have the record of a 5-5 draw, especially after seeing the shit goals they've conceeded!

RyanP3609 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
RyanP3609 said:
Just watching the highlights of the games today, and it's just shown the scum game... never before has there been a 5-5 in the prem, but more importantly, of those 10 goals, all 10 were wank goals. Lindegaard's goalkeeping was woeful, it looked like an outfield player had gone in net.
Seems someone made half a million quid betting against the rags when they were 3-0 & 5-2 up. Who might have known his - sorry the - goalie was going to have a stinker?

Really? That's extremely dodgy betting if it was the same winner who bet on them at 3-0 and 5-2.

The goals look even more woeful now, he must have been getting himself a retirement fund.

I like how scum fans/camel gob have said whiskey-nose couldn't leave with a routine win and how it's another record for Utd. I'd hate for City to have the record of a 5-5 draw, especially after seeing the shit goals they've conceeded!

YCMIU

These players don't have any knowledge of History... the whole outfit (and th press) sound more and more like Pravda (or north fookin Korea) by the year....

Let's see them spin the slide that is about to slip form underr their feet...

Bye bye bacon chops

bye bye gingernuts
Bye bye shrek

imminently
Bye bye 'family man'
Bye bye camel gob
Bye bye vidic

hello Mr Woodward (Austerity man)

I just hope the Glazers masterplan is as per Prestwich Blues theory, to put in place the bare minimum to get Champions League football every season and nothing more. The new Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.